• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - INI kissassist being overwritten (1 Viewer)

RedCents
303¢
Hi

I was trying to setup kissassist, been using IHC.....I searched for some level 30 cleric kiss ini files

I found some and replaced with my cleric ini file........I load the kissassist with my cleric and it seems to revert back to the old ini file
which , i find weird, because i overwrite that file......I know this because i open the file and it looks like the original

i will close evrything and do not load kissassist and go back and check the ini file, it is intact as the new one, but as soon as i start kissassist , it reverts back to the old file

any clue

its the same file , same dir....i will change it, save it, close it, open it, to make sure ...it is the new ini still...then launch , and the exact one that i opened before has reverted back to the old ini
I even got out of my quick access folder , to double check;;;lo
Im sure it is something silly that i am doing, but i have checked this file 10 times at least

Question - INI kissassist being overwritten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back