• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - INI kissassist being overwritten (1 Viewer)

RedCents
190¢
Hi

I was trying to setup kissassist, been using IHC.....I searched for some level 30 cleric kiss ini files

I found some and replaced with my cleric ini file........I load the kissassist with my cleric and it seems to revert back to the old ini file
which , i find weird, because i overwrite that file......I know this because i open the file and it looks like the original

i will close evrything and do not load kissassist and go back and check the ini file, it is intact as the new one, but as soon as i start kissassist , it reverts back to the old file

any clue

Sic

Nihil
RedCents
13,116¢
Are you sure u dont have mq2 installed in 2 places? Check your launcher to see where it is pointing compared to where you are editinf

RedCents
190¢
its the same file , same dir....i will change it, save it, close it, open it, to make sure ...it is the new ini still...then launch , and the exact one that i opened before has reverted back to the old ini
I even got out of my quick access folder , to double check;;;lo
Im sure it is something silly that i am doing, but i have checked this file 10 times at least

RedCents
190¢
i just put chase on the original file and it worked......so i know that i am pasting over the correct ini file
i pasted the new ini and reverted back to original with chase off ( as it was before )

RedCents
190¢
[KissError]
LastCMD:=/endmacro
ErrorDateTime:=06/16/2020 18:56:06
ErrorMsg:=DoCommand - Couldn't parse '/melee aggro=0'
DataError:=NULL
SyntaxError:=NULL
RunningTime:=1323126
BuildDate:=20200615
CurrentUI:=Default

Sic

Nihil
RedCents
13,116¢
just so we're on the same page.

after you make adjustments and saving your file, are you restarting your macro?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)