• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - I'm not getting experience? (1 Viewer)

Vallon

RedCents
12¢
Hey guys, very new user here. I must say I love it so far!

I have a level 108 character I'm trying to level, grouped with my 110. I'm just killing level 103 mobs (db con), and the level 108 toon is getting absolutely zero exp. Is there something I'm missing here?

Sorry if this is a stupid question with an obvious fix, but I'm befuddled.

Nope, just tried that and killed a few mobs. Still at 96.36%

The 110 is getting his AA exp, fellowship sharing is all off, but the 108 isn't budging. 0.0% per kill...

Attached is my chat dialogue from login until my first 2 kills. This only started at level 108, grouped only with my 110 and 2 mercs. I had zero issues in a full group from 102-108 the previous day.

Attachments

• ExpProblem.png
    ExpProblem.png
    232.3 KB · Views: 16
The 108 has AA exp set at 100%? Is their AA count going up if so?

Exact exp gains are not sent client-side by EQ. KA's exp reporter sometimes reports 0% exp for AA exp if you gain roughly an AA on the kill. It reads the bubble percentage and doesn't see it move if you jump around 100% right into the next AA.

This is absolutely normal. Exp gains only get sent to the client to update the UI about every 0.333%. If you get less than that per kill, you won't see gains. Since you are 108 killing level 103s, you should only expect to see a bump every 4th kill or so.

Question - I'm not getting experience?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back