• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Im a DumbA$$ please help (1 Viewer)

RedCents
180¢
I was wondering around the launcher and trying to get myself used to it. i clicked on the settings menu and was looking at the MacroQuest2 Directory and accidently messed it up by clicking on the 3 dots.. Now i cant figure out how to get it back. Iv looked on my PC for [email protected] folder and i cant find it. Any help for a DA?? Thank you

Attachments

Sic

Nihil ᛗ
RedCents
18,657¢
Well that depends if you used default or custom location

the default location will be something like:

\AppData\Local\VeryVanilla\Live\Release (assuming for live)

example for default emu

1621448717483.png

Sic

Nihil ᛗ
RedCents
18,657¢
you're going to want to actually go folder hunting to find it and not just slap some unverified directory into the bar

you don't have a macroquest2 link you can right click and go to properties / open file directory on?

RedCents
180¢
you're going to want to actually go folder hunting to find it and not just slap some unverified directory into the bar

you don't have a macroquest2 link you can right click and go to properties / open file directory on?

Found it!! it was hiding very deep with the walls of my... Well nevermind !! Thank Fellers..

PS
@Sic I enjoy your YouTube Videos. They are helping me out a lot being that I'm brand-new at this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)