• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Illusion quests (1 Viewer)

I have been trying to get this illusion clicky but no success. I've done 'The Fifth Nybright Sister' quest. I'm unable to get anymore quests from any of the NPC's near Postmaster Aric Songfairer. And no matter where Aric Songfairer is he doesn't give me the 'Postmaster Challenge' quest. If anyone can give some info on what to do, when I can and how it would be much appreciated.

If memory serves, this is an old school quest that doesn't appear in your Quest Window.
When you Hail him when he's not on the stage, what does he say?

If you get the "Are you still working on the challenge?" then you're good to continue.
If you get the basic verbiage, then saying "I am up for the challenge" will initiate.

I have been trying to get this illusion clicky but no success. I've done 'The Fifth Nybright Sister' quest. I'm unable to get anymore quests from any of the NPC's near Postmaster Aric Songfairer. And no matter where Aric Songfairer is he doesn't give me the 'Postmaster Challenge' quest. If anyone can give some info on what to do, when I can and how it would be much appreciated.
Is it possible you have already done the mail delivery quest? They changed it to where you cannot do it again because players were farming it for the gold reward on one of the mail deliveries. But there may be a way around it.

How does Celtreus Arwell respond if you hail him?

If you got the Armored Orcakar Figurine put it in your primary hand and then hail Celtreus.

Let us know what message you get when you do this. Thanks

Last edited:
I've never done the mail delivery quest, new toon.

I hail Celtreus and he responds 'Celtreus Arwell takes a swig of his drink and belches loudly in your direction. 'What de'yeh want? I'm tryin' ta watch a show here!' The Halfling cackles gleefully and returns to ignoring you.'

I've never done the mail delivery quest, new toon.

I hail Celtreus and he responds 'Celtreus Arwell takes a swig of his drink and belches loudly in your direction. 'What de'yeh want? I'm tryin' ta watch a show here!' The Halfling cackles gleefully and returns to ignoring you.'

You say, 'Hail, Celtreus Arwell'

Celtreus Arwell takes a swig of his drink and belches loudly in your direction, 'What de'yeh want? I'm tryin' ta watch a show here!' The Halfling cackles gleefully and returns to ignoring you.

If you have completed the Postmaster's Challenge from Postmaster Aric Songfairer, hailing Celtreus will instead yield the following:

You say, 'Hail, Celtreus Arwell'

Celtreus Arwell looks you over, 'Well, the boss says yer a courier, but yeh know that all work and no play makes fer a dull life! Come talk ta' me when yeh have the favor of the Orcakar players!'

Question - Illusion quests

Users who are viewing this thread

Back