• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - I would like to join a guild but I am Antisocial (1 Viewer)

uketena

RedCents
50¢
I would like to join a guild but I am ANTI-Socail. I am not much of a Joiner but I do not steal. ***** on Xegony

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are all access then ask in general chat if any guilds are looking for a 78 cleric or whatever you are.

If you are not all access then you could ooc in the lobby

Over on the other forums there is a sub forum for guilds looking etc and there is a guild there that is always looking on your server

Guild Recruitment

or build your own guild..you're here, so you box right? What is it you want out of a guild? Use of the hall or ports? Anyone can make a guild, even a solo player. If you want the fancy Hall or Neighborhood of your guild's name, it costs Station Cash. But you can use the free neighborhoods anytime. With the tools you have here, just make more characters if you need to for buffs and such.

More context would be helpful with your expression of wanting a guild. If you are anti-social, then I can only surmise that you want a guild either for the utility of it (guild hall access), or for raiding purposes. If it is for guild perks, just create one yourself. If it is for raiding, then just inquire in the most packed zone like PoK or Guild lobby through general communication that you want a guild for casual / hardcore raiding. Etc..

On the other hand, I can also read your post as you want to join a guild, but because you are anti-social, you are not sure what to expect?

Anyhow...

Always a part of me that antisocial, some times you need to stop outside your comfort zone.

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by Laff

Request - I would like to join a guild but I am Antisocial

Users who are viewing this thread

Back