• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - I need a point in the right direction. (1 Viewer)

Jelly Belly

RedCents
233¢
So, here is my story: I have been using kissassist (and all the relevant plugins that go with it automatically.) I have 3 macros for my set up:
1. /bcg //tar <tank name>
2. /bcg //mac kissassist
3. /bcga //end

I use these macros to move and set up a camp as quickly as possible to get my group to plow thru a zone like The Deep (as I tried last night (since it was the hot zone and I was trying to get to the thought horror evokers.)) My casters were oom all the time and my druid group invis was just randomly dropping all the time.

This was my first failure and what I was thinking was I need to find a way to where my guys follow my tank without requiring a “camp” setup. I take into consideration that my guys are only gear with what i have picked up.

Is there a plugin/macro that let’s my toons follow my tank then when aggroed go straight into combat mode?

So, here is my story: I have been using kissassist (and all the relevant plugins that go with it automatically.) I have 3 macros for my set up:
1. /bcg //tar <tank name>
2. /bcg //mac kissassist
3. /bcga //end

I use these macros to move and set up a camp as quickly as possible to get my group to plow thru a zone like The Deep (as I tried last night (since it was the hot zone and I was trying to get to the thought horror evokers.)) My casters were oom all the time and my druid group invis was just randomly dropping all the time.

This was my first failure and what I was thinking was I need to find a way to where my guys follow my tank without requiring a “camp” setup. I take into consideration that my guys are only gear with what i have picked up.

Is there a plugin/macro that let’s my toons follow my tank then when aggroed go straight into combat mode?
/mac kissassist assist <tankname> 99%
Use right mouse click to set-up your group to set up Main Tank and & Main Assist on group window
/chase on
Doing this on your assist chars they'll autofollow (mq2next way) your tank around everywhere he goes

Question - I need a point in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back