• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - I Love this thing but.... (1 Viewer)

AkronzFurey

RedCents
100¢
Hi All sorry ive Been Quiet I finally got this to work on all my toons and with a little tweaking its working wonderfully.
I did have a moment when i got nervous when a GM appeared and was watching me for a bit asked how i was doing an if i was boxing then left...
but other than that this is great and i can actually play the game again like back in 1999

My only Question, I was gifted a Sub that expires Aug 13th How do i purchase a sub? DO i have to resign up with a different user name and select a sub and if so what happens to everything i already downloaded and setup? like very vanilla and all macros and kissassist ini's? Do i have to redownload them or just change log in to a sub account and im good? im just so excited am going to post some idea's for you guys too...

oh one other quick question how do you goto manual mode or stop the auto navigation? for example im set to hunt so group moves with me and i accidentally while invis leap forward(spell) and my team chases after me pulling every mob it passes lol other than the camphere command lol ive trie alt tabbing to that toon and stopping but doesnt work?

well the /end just ends a macro that is running - it doesn't stop any other behavior.

the running off with find is easyfind using mq2nav

we have some recommended hotkeys you can make - if you copy/paste these into the game it will create a button for you
INI:
/hot StopMe 13 /squelch /multiline ; /afollow off ; /stick off ; /moveto off ; /nav stop ; /play off
/hot StopAll 13 /bcaa //squelch /multiline ; /afollow off ; /stick off ; /moveto off ; /nav stop ; /play off
/hot StopGrp 13 /bcga //squelch /multiline ; /afollow off ; /stick off ; /moveto off ; /nav stop ; /play off

something that I personally do is adjust my mq2 nav settings

/nav ui to pull up the mq2nav window
Then go to settings tab
and then adjust the "break behavior"
I, personally, use stop navigation --- this means when i press wasd, it will cause mq2nav to stop

View attachment 23201

I got this information back when I was trying to figure out how to end auto follow as well. It’s been one less challenge to deal with since I made the changes.

fyi I didn’t make the hotkeys. I just change the mq2nav settings and I’ve been solid. now that I think back though I can see a few instances where those hotkeys would have been helpful. All in our evolution.

My only Question, I was gifted a Sub that expires Aug 13th How do i purchase a sub? DO i have to resign up with a different user name and select a sub and if so what happens to everything i already downloaded and setup? like very vanilla and all macros and kissassist ini's? Do i have to redownload them or just change log in to a sub account and im good? im just so excited am going to post some idea's for you guys too...
You can subscribe here. Do not make a new account or you will be banned from RedGuides. We have a 1 account = 1 person policy.
oh one other quick question how do you goto manual mode or stop the auto navigation? for example im set to hunt so group moves with me and i accidentally while invis leap forward(spell) and my team chases after me pulling every mob it passes lol other than the camphere command lol ive trie alt tabbing to that toon and stopping but doesnt work?
/plugin mq2easyfind unload

ok now im confused and the quote didnt come out right so i copy pasted it

the running off with find is easyfind using mq2nav

we have some recommended hotkeys you can make - if you copy/paste these into the game it will create a button for you
INI:

/hot StopMe 13 /squelch /multiline ; /afollow off ; /stick off ; /moveto off ; /nav stop ; /play off
/hot StopAll 13 /bcaa //squelch /multiline ; /afollow off ; /stick off ; /moveto off ; /nav stop ; /play off
/hot StopGrp 13 /bcga //squelch /multiline ; /afollow off ; /stick off ; /moveto off ; /nav stop ; /play off
something that I personally do is adjust my mq2 nav settings

Ok where do i copy paste that ini lines into Social button in EQ? in mq2nav ?
/nav ui to pull up the mq2nav window
Then go to settings tab
and then adjust the "break behavior"
I, personally, use stop navigation --- this means when i press wasd, it will cause mq2nav to stop

View attachment 23201
I got this information back when I was trying to figure out how to end auto follow as well. It’s been one less challenge to deal with since I made the changes.

also im guessing i type /plugin mq2easyfind unload into the mq2 window where i type my commands and run macros from?

Question - I Love this thing but....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back