• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - How well do you know EQ geography? (1 Viewer)

Hit map key. Done. :shrug: But no seriously, back in the day you HAD to know it by heart before there were in game maps or websites with maps made.

I made mine on graph paper personally. Wonder if I can find that binder anywhere....

I used to print out maps of each zone I found on the internet, but would scale the images so that each zone had the same scale. Then, I’d cut out each zone and tape the zones together so I had a sprawling, fragile, paper Antonica. It was great.

This was a hoot, thanks. I know many of them and can put the pin down within a few units. there are many I don't know and set the pin down half a world away!

I recognised quite a few of them. Back in the day you had to know exactly where you were and no maps meant loads of drawings in my book of, e.g. EC and where the druids were (so many times i forgot they were there and had to have my corpse dragged out... 🤭)

I paused on the EC tunnel one and reminisced a bit. All the Delboys selling their wares and causing massive lag trying to get to Oasis 🤭

I couldn't cope without maps these days (old fart alert 🙄)

I made mine on graph paper personally. Wonder if I can find that binder anywhere....
Mine is long gone 3 moves ago but i spent ages getting it right 🤭

I recognised quite a few of them. Back in the day you had to know exactly where you were and no maps meant loads of drawings in my book of, e.g. EC and where the druids were (so many times i forgot they were there and had to have my corpse dragged out... 🤭)

I paused on the EC tunnel one and reminisced a bit. All the Delboys selling their wares and causing massive lag trying to get to Oasis 🤭

I couldn't cope without maps these days (old fart alert 🙄)

Looking at the floor so you can have a chance making it to the Nro zone line. lol

Mine is long gone 3 moves ago but i spent ages getting it right 🤭

That's the worst. I don't even have a clue where all my EQ stuff went. :(

Discussion - How well do you know EQ geography?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back