• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How to “sell” TaskAdds - More Info inside (1 Viewer)

RedCents
100¢
Hey everyone!!

Not necessarily wanting to sell TAs, I’m more curious on how to do it?

I just finished my TBL Paragon on my main box group, and was wondering if it’s possible to get Jann’s Veil on other box toons of mine without actually having to run the missions on them? (Think FTP, no gear, random alts) My main group trucked through TBL content / missions and I’m just wanting to get the alts caught up.

Do I just run the mission on my normal 6 toons, then right before the final steps (open chest, Hail so and so, etc…) kick out 5 of the players then add other alts into the task to complete it? Do I need to be zoned in on these alts, or do they receive the flag / rewards from anywhere?

Haven’t found any guides on how to do this, but I’m wanting to get started here soon!! Any help will be met with RedCents!! xD

Thanks guys!!

TLDR; How the hell does one go about doing TAs for other toons to receive credit?

Hey everyone!!

Not necessarily wanting to sell TAs, I’m more curious on how to do it?

I just finished my TBL Paragon on my main box group, and was wondering if it’s possible to get Jann’s Veil on other box toons of mine without actually having to run the missions on them? (Think FTP, no gear, random alts) My main group trucked through TBL content / missions and I’m just wanting to get the alts caught up.

Do I just run the mission on my normal 6 toons, then right before the final steps (open chest, Hail so and so, etc…) kick out 5 of the players then add other alts into the task to complete it? Do I need to be zoned in on these alts, or do they receive the flag / rewards from anywhere?

Haven’t found any guides on how to do this, but I’m wanting to get started here soon!! Any help will be met with RedCents!! xD

Thanks guys!!

TLDR; How the hell does one go about doing TAs for other toons to receive credit?
yes, basically run it on your good group, then log them over 1 at a time and accept TAs, get 1 into zone and make leader and switch last one over and bam. i do it wiht ros/tbl/tov/cov so far and have all toons wiht all TAs

Oh nice!! So you can actually swap out the entire group and not just 5? That’s pretty handy. Thanks!!!
easiest way is to take best 2nd group char, get event, make them leader... do event, have them kick the 5, invite group 2 people.

IE ill swap group 1 bard for group 3 chanter.. do a mission, kick everyone BUT the chanter (exp lead), have him invite rest of group. 6 done.

Question - How to “sell” TaskAdds - More Info inside

Users who are viewing this thread

Back