• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How to pause a macro? (1 Viewer)

Just a quick kissassist question, how do i pause or stop a currently on going mac? Tried looking through the list of kissassist commands but wasnt able to locate one lol
howdy rangnoc

all macros can be paused by doing a /mqp on and a /mqp off to unpause. /mqp by itself is a toggle, but i suggest using the off and on to be specific.

This is for all macros, and not something only for kissassist - so that's likely why you didn't see the information available to you right away.

I have a bunch of hotkeys in my hotkey resource, as well as go over some hotkeys in my "How I move my Toons around" you might find either of them useful.

howdy rangnoc

all macros can be paused by doing a /mqp on and a /mqp off to unpause. /mqp by itself is a toggle, but i suggest using the off and on to be specific

I have a bunch of hotkeys in my hotkey resource, as well as go over some hotkeys in my "How I move my Toons around" you might find either of use useful
tried to do that, but it just says you cannot pause a macro when one isnt running then keeps running current set I had running.

tried to do that, but it just says you cannot pause a macro when one isnt running then keeps running current set I had running.
if it says a macro isn't running, then you don't have a macro running.

you could verify this by doing /echo MacroName: ${Macro.Name} and it will echo out the name of your macro if you have one running or NULL if you dont have one.

is it possible that you have mq2melee doing stuff?

Question - How to pause a macro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back