• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - how to move collectibles to houses (1 Viewer)

RedCents
797¢
i tried to use shiny mac, but it looks like i have some problems:
it's not easy being green...: i stand in the house, which is empty but a crate and want to dump all the collection items i have in my bags: i start mac with: /mac shiny dump and nothing happens - anything i could have forgotten? maybe a needed plug-in?
thanks for your help!
or is there another *.mac that i can use to transfer collectibles to houses?
thanks for your help!

Last edited:
i am on next - and i can manually drop things into the house (drop on the floor, so it looks like those shiny drops you find - but can drop nothing with the estate ui (looks like i am doing something wrong...)

Do you own the house? Or at least have rights to use it?

If you have a crate in the house then it is just being stored there. Crates are additional storage but have to be set outside on the plot to be usable.

Last year I remember someone who had a similar problem and if they used an illusion it allowed them to interact with the house. Not sure what that was about since it was never taken further in troubleshooting.

Do you own the house? Or at least have rights to use it?

If you have a crate in the house then it is just being stored there. Crates are additional storage but have to be set outside on the plot to be usable.

Last year I remember someone who had a similar problem and if they used an illusion it allowed them to interact with the house. Not sure what that was about since it was never taken further in troubleshooting.
i own the house and tried it with an illusion - didn't work sadly

Housing is ridiculous. The implementation of storage included. They could have chose to treat it like another bank window, but instead opted to do it the other way for some reason. I find it cumbersome to use housing plots and their storages.

Question - how to move collectibles to houses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back