• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How to get nav window to open back up (1 Viewer)

Apothicarian

RedCents
675¢
I've tried searching the forums for something about this but I can't seem to find anything that isn't way more technical. It's probably the worst question I can ask as a noob here, but can someone please tell me how to get the Nav window to come back up after I've hit the X to shut it down? I wasn't really paying attention when I did it and now I can't seem to figure out how to get it back up. Duh...I know. You can give me 10 lashes later for this one. HAHA!

NM...I just realized I have to do that individually and in the reg chat window. It finally came up. THANK YOU so much for letting me ask a stupid question and giving me an answer! **administering 10 self slashes**

Actually having this issue lately (since last patch) Nav Bar is missing. /nav ui does not bring it up. /plugin mq2nav unloads then reload it will come back up, then goes away next time I log in and have to do the same.
this is a persistent off/on issue with mq2nav and the implementation of imgui.

if you zone frequently with the nav ui window visible, it will ghost out and becoming invisible requiring a reload of the plugin.

its been like this since 1375

Question - How to get nav window to open back up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back