• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How to automatically destroy loot from mobs? (1 Viewer)

Ninjapickle

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
1,307¢
I know I've seen something in the past indicating it can be done. I want to be able to auto loot and then destroy the vast majority of the items to keep npc corpses from stacking up and causing lag and so forth. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Solution
mq2autoloot has a destroy option - set the item to destroy

lootly does not

mq2lootmanager does not

I just want to chime in here and provide a "definitely strongly consider that you do in fact, want automation to delete stuff". to delete items you actually pick things up - with the amount of things automating your cursor, like looting, swapping around items, summoned items, foraged items etc - I avoid it so i never accidentally delete something i didn't want to.

i just ignore stuff i don't want and use /hidecorpse alwaysnpc
mq2autoloot has a destroy option - set the item to destroy

lootly does not

mq2lootmanager does not

I just want to chime in here and provide a "definitely strongly consider that you do in fact, want automation to delete stuff". to delete items you actually pick things up - with the amount of things automating your cursor, like looting, swapping around items, summoned items, foraged items etc - I avoid it so i never accidentally delete something i didn't want to.

i just ignore stuff i don't want and use /hidecorpse alwaysnpc

Solution
Question - How to automatically destroy loot from mobs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back