• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - House management macro (1 Viewer)

I was just thinking the same thing yesterday when adding yet another house and trying to list all my guild in the access one by one. It is a pain. At least the permission level stays the same for each one as I add them

I have not seen how to add my entire guild or fellowship? Could you explain please

I was just thinking the same thing yesterday when adding yet another house and trying to list all my guild in the access one by one. It is a pain. At least the permission level stays the same for each one as I add them

I have not seen how to add my entire guild or fellowship? Could you explain please
you click the "groups" button instead of individuals

Ok so I am standing in a house plot. I am co owner and have all rights

I click manage. Then the Access tab.

I see circle for "View" then Individuals, Owner's club and group totals

Individual shows who I have added one by one and their permissions with an arrow drop down to change visitor/friend/co owner

Group totals shows how many in each catagory of the visitor/friend/etc category are in that house but no way to add more.

Owner's club shows Fellowship and Guild ranks. I can switch the access permissions in there for those groups but it does not add the characters to that house.

Am I overlooking something?

I just went and looked as I also have wondered this, but never inspected close enough I guess, under Access tab>Owner's Club> its in the little drop down arrow.
For Fellowship click the arrow to Trustee (or whatever you choose) and now all in your fellowship can add/remove items.
If you have your own guild, you likely have all your characters set to Senior Officer, if so then just change Guild Senior Offer arrow to Trustee and all Senior officers can now add/remove.
Seems like you need to add the Guild leader as well.
TY @Many_Whelps , this is WAY easier.
1624280968968.png

Ah Ha ! The game pulled a simple one on us. So you set them in Owners Clubs and that covers everyone in guild or fellowship. But they will not show the same characters over in Individuals. So simple.

I tested this by having a guild member who is not listed under Individual move stuff around after I chose Owner's Clubs.

If you want to see each individual character then you would have to manually add them under Individual.

Thanks for helping me figure this out!

Request - House management macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back