• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Hotkey question (1 Viewer)

Moardok

RedCents
20¢
Heya all my first post here and I'm sure this is somewhere but i cant seem to find it ....im looking for the command/hotkey to use from my driver who is the tank .....to make my monk go into puller mode I use CWTN on whole group except bard and also looking for the command to make her return back to camp and set back to manual for when i want her to stop So I don't have to physically switch to that character so often after I set camp

Heya all my first post here and I'm sure this is somewhere but i cant seem to find it ....im looking for the command/hotkey to use from my driver who is the tank .....to make my monk go into puller mode I use CWTN on whole group except bard and also looking for the command to make her return back to camp and set back to manual for when i want her to stop So I don't have to physically switch to that character so often after I set camp
You would use Dannet or eqbc

/Dge mnk /monk mode 6 would make any monk go puller assist or you can /dex monkname /mnk mode 6

/Dex monkname /multiline ; /mnk mode 0; /timed 5 /nav id ${Me.ID}

Hotkey question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back