• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Hotbutton Macro (1 Viewer)

Spadanko

RedCents
Just curious, im trying to maxe me other toons language si there any macro out there that will just keep hitting my hot key setup or is there a language macro out there? Thanks!

Very new to writing macros but I wrote this to press hotkeys over and over
Rich (BB code):
Sub Main

:loopstart
/delay 2s
/keypress <hotkey number>
/delay 2s
/goto :loopstart
/return

It wouldn't work if I didn't put the delay's in there, just kept pressing the last hotkey before /goto :loopstart, dunno why but like I said I'm new to this, this is the first macro (really not a macro, just a few lines) I ever wrote :D

But anyway, to have it press more than just these 2 hotkeys all you should have to do is add

Rich (BB code):
/delay 2s

right after a /keypress line, make sure the /delay's and /keypress's are in a pattern

Hopefully some of the veterans will point out another way to write this without all the /delay's, but for now enjoy :)

Im working with a macro button from social animations selection, i believe this works for abilities not the Language button i created to keep click to teach languages, but i really do appreciate you helping thanks man

Actually, this macro hits hotkeys, in the hotkey window, not abilities :) Or is that not what you meant? Sorry for being a stupid newb :eek:

Last edited:
Hotbutton Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back