• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Hot Button for placing a Campfire (1 Viewer)

You can make a small macro/bind sub to existing macros(I think kiss does this) and make an alias, but a single hot button with multilines and delays should be possible I'd imagine

That just opens up the fellowship window no?

you can make a hotkey with this.. the timed may need tweaking if you have any lag at all

INI:
/multiline ; /timed 10 /windowstate FellowshipWnd open ; /timed 20 /nomodkey /notify FellowshipWnd FP_Subwindows tabselect 2 ; /timed 35 /nomodkey /notify FellowshipWnd FP_RefreshList leftmouseup ; /timed 50 /nomodkey /notify FellowshipWnd FP_CampsiteKitList listselect 1 ; /timed 65 /nomodkey /notify FellowshipWnd FP_CreateCampsite leftmouseup

That just opens up the fellowship window no?

you can make a hotkey with this.. the timed may need tweaking if you have any lag at all

INI:
/multiline ; /timed 10 /windowstate FellowshipWnd open ; /timed 20 /nomodkey /notify FellowshipWnd FP_Subwindows tabselect 2 ; /timed 35 /nomodkey /notify FellowshipWnd FP_RefreshList leftmouseup ; /timed 50 /nomodkey /notify FellowshipWnd FP_CampsiteKitList listselect 1 ; /timed 65 /nomodkey /notify FellowshipWnd FP_CreateCampsite leftmouseup

Works great unless you have a campfire up. Can this be made to remove an existing campfire before putting one down?

INI:
/multiline ; /timed 10 /windowstate FellowshipWnd open ; /timed 20 /nomodkey /notify FellowshipWnd FP_Subwindows tabselect 2 ; /timed 35 /nomodkey /notify FellowshipWnd FP_RefreshList leftmouseup ; /timed 50 /nomodkey /notify FellowshipWnd FP_CampsiteKitList listselect 1 ; /timed 65 /nomodkey /notify FellowshipWnd FP_DestroyCampsite leftmouseup ; /timed 80 /nomodkey /notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup ; /timed 100 /nomodkey /notify FellowshipWnd FP_CreateCampsite leftmouseup

Try that, just tested and working for me. As with the original if you have issues it could be due to lag etc so some tweaking of the /timed commands will help fix it

It placed a campfire from having none, and then removed the campfire and placed a new one

Edit: I haven't tested it on a hotbutton, i don't know if it's too long for an eq button or not... but i can't paste it into the hotbutton line, might have to seperated it to two lines or something

INI:
/multiline ; /timed 10 /windowstate FellowshipWnd open ; /timed 20 /nomodkey /notify FellowshipWnd FP_Subwindows tabselect 2 ; /timed 35 /nomodkey /notify FellowshipWnd FP_RefreshList leftmouseup ; /timed 50 /nomodkey /notify FellowshipWnd FP_CampsiteKitList listselect 1 ; /timed 65 /nomodkey /notify FellowshipWnd FP_DestroyCampsite leftmouseup ; /timed 80 /nomodkey /notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup ; /timed 100 /nomodkey /notify FellowshipWnd FP_CreateCampsite leftmouseup

Try that, just tested and working for me. As with the original if you have issues it could be due to lag etc so some tweaking of the /timed commands will help fix it

It placed a campfire from having none, and then removed the campfire and placed a new one

Edit: I haven't tested it on a hotbutton, i don't know if it's too long for an eq button or not... but i can't paste it into the hotbutton line, might have to seperated it to two lines or something

I broke it into 3 lines and closed the window at the end of the third line. Tested and working!

Line 1: /multiline ; /timed 10 /windowstate FellowshipWnd open ; /timed 20 /nomodkey /notify FellowshipWnd FP_Subwindows tabselect 2 ; /timed 35 /nomodkey /notify FellowshipWnd FP_RefreshList leftmouseup ;
Line 2: /multiline ; /timed 50 /nomodkey /notify FellowshipWnd FP_CampsiteKitList listselect 1 ; /timed 65 /nomodkey /notify FellowshipWnd FP_DestroyCampsite leftmouseup ; /timed 80 /nomodkey /notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup ;
Line 3: /multiline ; /timed 100 /nomodkey /notify FellowshipWnd FP_CreateCampsite leftmouseup ; /timed 10 /windowstate FellowshipWnd close ;

Question - Hot Button for placing a Campfire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back