• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Holiday 2020 cocktails (1 Viewer)

RedCents
785¢
Interested in hearing some fun holiday drinks you all enjoy to try this holiday season. Here is one I toss together, enjoy.
Texas Shit kicker aka Reindeer Diarrhea
Not for the kiddies. Delicious and very addictive. No mixers, all liquors poured to taste (shot of each works...cheers!)
amaretto liqueur, baileys, frangelico, chocolate liquor, kahlua, vodka

Can drop off any and still be good (drink just the first three sometimes and with coffee too)

heh I'm going with the classic's, as they are literally the some of the best, recipes are on the web for exact amounts

Old fashioned
Bourbon, Bitters, Demera Sugar syrup, ice and a piece of orange peel

and my favourite (literally as I type they getting ready to hit the stores as soon as they open as ran out of Benedictine)

Singapore Sling
Gin, Benedictine, Cherry Brandy, Triple Sec (or Cointreau ), Grenadine, Pineapple juice, lime juice and bitters

The nice thing is with the Old fashioned you can use Bourbon, Whiskey, Rum or Brandy, it's nice when done with rum using lime instead of orange.

Everyone enjoy Christmas and drink responsibly :) hehehehehehehe

Ranger I do a similar drink at work!
Names are either Adult Chocolate Milk or Dark Espresso Martini.

Vanilla Vodka, Espresso, Frangelico, dark chocholate liquor, baileys, and kahlua!

I am actually going to make Mulled wine for the first time on Christmas Day so I'm excited to see how it is.

Question - Holiday 2020 cocktails

Users who are viewing this thread

Back