• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - High efficiency PSU - Seasonic Prime Titanium edition (1 Viewer)

aspire2008

RedCents
2,825¢
If you keep your computer on 24/7 or even long periods of time i.e. >8 hours, then you may want to consider these PSU's. They will pay for themselves in the long term. And are backed with a 12 year warranty.

When it comes to PSU's I only buy from 2 companies nowadays, Seasonic and Corsair, with Corsair PSU's being rebranded Seasonic or at least they used to be, not sure if that has changed in recent years. They are considerably more expensive but their customer support has been stellar for me, when I've had a PSU go bad. I think I even had Corsair replace one of mine when it was out of warranty for free a few years back. The PSU's are considerably more expensive but worth every penny if you consider warranty and customer support.

For more information on this PSU:

http://www.anandtech.com/show/11252/the-seasonic-prime-titanium-power-supply-review

I plan to use these in my next build.

Forgot to mention, always go modular when you buy. Keeps the case less cluttered, and flow of air through the case doesn't get bottled down which can lead to thermal issues, which leads to more power draw to spin those fans.

And clean your cases once a month!

Tech - High efficiency PSU - Seasonic Prime Titanium edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back