• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • The results are in, 🎆🎉🎆 congratulations 🎆🎉🎆 to all the authors in the 3rd Annual "EverQuest Software Awards"!

IRL - Hi, I'm new here. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
121¢
Dromel got me questioning the program I'm using, so here I am to check things out =). I was just getting frustrated at how the things worked over there and this seems much smoother. Getting to watch him use Redguides over the recent holiday has made me see how much more this has to offer.

Sic

Nihil ᛗ
RedCents
13,550¢
Dromel got me questioning the program I'm using, so here I am to check things out =). I was just getting frustrated at how the things worked over there and this seems much smoother. Getting to watch him use Redguides over the recent holiday has made me see how much more this has to offer.
Welcome DerpyL!

RedCents
1,086¢
Life will be easier when you find your way around! You find new things the developers and community have put together here at Red Guides! Enjoy and never be afraid to ask questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)