• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Hey Guys Need a small help, in a little Jam (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedCents
133¢
Hey can someone plz send me 20 red cent and I will send that person a person a month of lvl 2 ACCESS. I am having some minor problem with my PayPal for some reason at this moment. I promise as soon as it is fixed I will return a favor in full.
I promise as soon as my paypa is fixed i will return the favor and even more!!!

Thank You,

Lol. I feel bad. But something wrong with PayPal or they froze it because i charged a lot stuff last 2 days including EQ. Once it fixed i will send u a month of lvl 2 ok SiC. Thank you.

Lol. I feel bad. But something wrong with PayPal or they froze it because i charged a lot stuff last 2 days including EQ. Once it fixed i will send u a month of lvl 2 ok SiC. Thank you.
Lol definitely don't send me anything, I didn't do anything.

Sorry PayPal is giving you grief. Know that you can use stripe for your redguides subscription I'd that helps you

Lol definitely don't send me anything, I didn't do anything.

Sorry PayPal is giving you grief. Know that you can use stripe for your redguides subscription I'd that helps you
OMG i don't know what to do. SO many people sent me 10 cent. I have 170 cents. I don't know what to do and who to pay back. I want to thanks everyone for help that was amazing. But I don't know what to do at this point. I have to much I feel bad. IF you guys want me to donate the extra I will or do whatever you want. Thank you all so much. I guess I will owe a lot of people a month of lvl 2 access, I promised. I will try to look and make sure I don't miss anyone, if I missed u it was not intentional and I am sorry. Again thank you all very much.

OMG i don't know what to do. SO many people sent me 10 cent. I have 170 cents. I don't know what to do and who to pay back. I want to thanks everyone for help that was amazing. But I don't know what to do at this point. I have to much I feel bad. IF you guys want me to donate the extra I will or do whatever you want. Thank you all so much. I guess I will owe a lot of people a month of lvl 2 access, I promised. I will try to look and make sure I don't miss anyone, if I missed u it was not intentional and I am sorry. Again thank you all very much.
Just enjoy the cents. If anyone riots, send them my way.

We gotchu my dude. Don't worry about anything.

Just enjoy the cents. If anyone riots, send them my way.

We gotchu my dude. Don't worry about anything.
Thank you Sic,

It really means a lot and thank you all. I will investigate after my situation is corrected so I can at least give back to the community. How my ex use to say to pass me off ( sometimes you get so emotional and it's like like like am not on a period anymore)) I know it does not make sense. But I did get emotional a little, you guys were amazing. Thank you once more!!!

Problem - Hey Guys Need a small help, in a little Jam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back