• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Hey guys could use some tools and tips also maps of current (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,323¢
Hi there, im looking to find the current maps for my guild that don't use this site or program can you help me with tools tips and if you have please will you let me know I can add to a site for them to download if needed just wanna get this out there thank you

You'll find the links to known map providers in Resources under Apps and Software at the below link.

This includes Good's Maps, and Brewall's Maps.

I use Good's Maps and Brewall's Maps both.

You'll also see some other useful software on the page that you can consider for your EQ experience.

Neither Good's nor Brewell's require this site or anything in this site - they are just linked here for convenience. If you want to go outside of this site then simply google those names. You will also find U Tube videos on how to download those maps if needed.

I would need the ones that have the current maps a lot are saying they don't have the new maps in them
The 3 main map sources are Brewall, Goodurden and EQResource. All 3 require that you download their updated packages when the game has new zones added, such as ToV. Your guildmates are likely too lazy to update their maps for a new expansion so they just sit there in guild chat complaining that they don't have new maps.

Request - Hey guys could use some tools and tips also maps of current

Users who are viewing this thread

Back