• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Idea - Hey All. Please read and get back to me (1 Viewer)

RedCents
174¢
So I been really trying to raid with my 6 box team. I have SK, BRD.,BST,SHM and 2 berserker lvl 120 and almost all of them have max AA. I also have a lvl 120 Cleric and Magician.

When I say raid I would love to find another 5 to 8 people that are boxing and we can link up and take down Zland in CoV depending how many people we have. To be honest I raided him with 54 people that where not boxing and lost and then I did him with 42 people that also where not boxing but we spanked him. If we can get 42 toon together at least or 48 we can can have a lot of fun. I
As I understand other's are interested like and want to have some fun and over come a challenge all at the same time. I saw a guild on my server that box so much destroy Soltonak and made it look easier then Zland. But that is definitely a lot of practice. I honestly believe if the correct 5 to 8 people link up it will be more easier to work togethe then controlling a 54 pupils raid. Having great right mind set we can even have an advantage over some of these guilds.

If anyone is interested please right back to me on this thread, I cant wait to see what you all have in mind.

Idea - Hey All. Please read and get back to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back