• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Heroic Entrance Bundle how to activate? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,239¢
So I bought some Heroic Entrance Bundles from a 3rd party.

The code seems to work when redeemed, shows that it indeed was the Heroic Entrance Bundle.

However, in the game I am still seeing 0 Heroic Characters Available.

Okay this account was only 5 minutes old, maybe that was the problem, so I tried a different account with over a year on it, still the same thing, it activates in the website but in the game nothing is shown.

In Account History I see this:

Key Consume 3/21/16 1271092233 Key: Game Card

Anyone have experience with these codes?

SOMETIMES they take a day to post, depending on where you're located, etc.

and sometimes things like that end up in your /claims window.

yes, you have to go in game... do a /claim, then click refresh, then redeem it... this gives the current toon the armor flag and then credits your account with a heroic, log out and you will see you now have 1 heroic toon counter available

- - - Updated - - -

so in reality you can give the armor to one toon and use the heroic on a totally separate on!

yeah I have done it a ton of times, I pick who gets the forge flag and who is heroic, its not always the same toon....

Here is a HOT TIP! Level the toon to 75 or so and get him a ton of AAs (3k or so) then pop heroic on him and you get a ton of free AAs! AAs cost less at 0-3000 then they do at 6k+ so you get them much faster!

Discussion - Heroic Entrance Bundle how to activate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back