• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Heritage Crates - Favorites? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
798¢
So I've Krono'd quite a few accounts during the bonus / anniversary period and have some claims built up. I usually just take the points, but considered burning some on Crates since they are all available and there are a few items I might want.

So what are some of you guys favorite items from the crates?

Illusions that come to mind for me are Ice Giant [Barbarian], Rivervale Deputy [Halfling], and Dwarven Guard [Dwarf] - others?

For mounts I think I remember liking the Halasian Battle Bear, and the Clockwork Rhino is also kinda nifty since I run a lot of Gnomes. The bears look cool and I have never checked the gait of a bear mount before. Others?

For armor ornaments I like the Gnome stuff, but am kinda unfamiliar with a lot of the appearances. Anyone have any sets they like?

For port clickies, I kinda have no clue what ones stand out, so would love to hear any feedback on those, too.

Thanks in advance, and thanks for providing a platform for such an awesome forum community :)

i really like the hamburglar illusion (rivervale deputy) and the rotting bingo good luck charm (undead pirate troll) is easily my All time fav for illusions

also like the paineel skeleton from the recent erudite packs ... nothing beats the OG skele cackles and animation,

Discussion - Heritage Crates - Favorites?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back