• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Help with issuing commands for my team (1 Viewer)

RedCents
133¢
Hey guys,

I have a question. Can someone tell me what would I type if I want my whole group to use for example the same clickie like the feather from the anniversary. Also can I send a command for my toons to purchase glyphs? How would I write it? I use eqbc and CWTN plugins and kissassist on bard. Also can someone help my write a condition for example for a mage to cast the many spell only if there are 15 pets around. Thank you all in advance. Sorry I stink with this coding thing. I spent to much time in my medical books. Again thank you guys.

Solution
> you can use dannet for issuing commands <

/dgga /useitem "cool item by name in quotes" --- you definitely don't just want everyone using their feather at the same time tho, that is silly
for eqbc
/bcga //useitem "cool item by name in quotes with two slashes on useitem"

I have several examples in my hotkeys (in my sig)

> AA Spend Commands <
so you could /dgga /aaspend buy "Cool AA Name In Quoties" for dannet
or you could /bcga //aaspend buy "Cool AA Name In Quoties with two slashes"

INI:
dps#=cool dps spell|99|cond
; if you wanted off of your location within 35
cond#=${SpawnCount[radius 35 pcpet]} >= 15
; if you wanted off your target's location within 35
cond#=${SpawnCount[loc...
> you can use dannet for issuing commands <

/dgga /useitem "cool item by name in quotes" --- you definitely don't just want everyone using their feather at the same time tho, that is silly
for eqbc
/bcga //useitem "cool item by name in quotes with two slashes on useitem"

I have several examples in my hotkeys (in my sig)

> AA Spend Commands <
so you could /dgga /aaspend buy "Cool AA Name In Quoties" for dannet
or you could /bcga //aaspend buy "Cool AA Name In Quoties with two slashes"

INI:
dps#=cool dps spell|99|cond
; if you wanted off of your location within 35
cond#=${SpawnCount[radius 35 pcpet]} >= 15
; if you wanted off your target's location within 35
cond#=${SpawnCount[loc ${Target.X} ${Target.Y} radius 35 pcpet]} >=10

Solution
Hey Sic,

Thank you for a fast reply. I have my feathers clickies alrdy programed with plugins I just wanted to see for other clickies. Question. Am thinking of making a second group want to try and see if I can manage some bigger raids later. I alrdy have cleric, Druid and mage lvl 120. The cleric I want for this group to be healer for sure. Also wantt to make a warrior this time to Tank. Wanted to ask you what u think would be good to add. Am think of adding a bard whicn I have already lvl 100. My main group is SK, Zerkers x2, BST, SHM and BRD. Not sure of I should make it with caster like 2 wizard or 2 mage. What do you think?? Sorry for the question, your opinion really matters to me. Again thank you for the reply man.

I run 4 mages a chanter and cleric in one group
sk, bard,2xrog ,bst and clr in other one

bards are great for melee or caster groups

If you run at least 3 mages in a group you really dont need condition for "of many" spells you will already have enough pets out there with main pet and ramp pets

thats also why i run enchanter in that group for the extra pet

Question - Help with issuing commands for my team

Users who are viewing this thread

Back