• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - HELP!!! Ruins of Shadow Haven (NoS) Guards kill me (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,162¢
When i zone into Ruins of Shadow Haven (NoS) the 1st two guards let me go into the bridge (indif faction), but when i cross the birdge the defenders on the other side, the ones that are near Aliane SteelKnuckle (partisan task) KILL ME !!!!

also when i try to finish partisan task when im close to Coglixar Xorlopodil for hand in, the defenders near also KILL ME

I tried to go to old version of zone and do some tasks to increase faction such as:

Smuggler Reports​

But im KOS to the quest giver and the quest hand in npc
So i cant grab ANY task... tried go behind wall where Mistala is and can grab task but when i do my 1st hand in Liutenant Broansas he attack me so no chance to hand in letter...

any idea please help me :-)

None of old quests works:
https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/faction.html?faction=344

That only happends whit 2 of my chars others have no faction problems.

Why new zone comes with old factions requirements... and Why cannot kill a ob to raise this faction....

Thanks in advance for your help guys/ladies

The Quest in Shadow Haven - Smuggler Reports raises Haven Defenders faction by +30 each time. The quest NPCs are on House of Fordel faction. You can raise this by killing a bunch of NPCs in Echo Caverns <https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/faction.html?faction=239> in about 3 minutes or you can take the slow boat and do the Steaon's Deliveries quest in the Bazaar for +2 House of Fordel Faction bump each time.

Once you are dubious repeat the Smuggler Reports quest a few times and you are golden. No more getting jumped in New Shadow Haven.

Either way, it is possible to repair your Haven Defenders faction with existing in-game mechanisms

Problem - HELP!!! Ruins of Shadow Haven (NoS) Guards kill me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back