• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Hello! xxx (1 Viewer)

Butterfly72

RedCents
62¢
Hello!

Sorry if I'm in the wrong place 🤭 I've been looking about and this seems to be the best place... I think 🤔

Not been able to play EQ for years due to disability it takes me ages to type/click etc but my hubby been using your fab stuff for a while as he plays a whole group (I have trouble playing one! Hah)

He thinks even though I'm just playing one it would be A Good Thing to have even if just for navigation as I get confused v easily lol

Anywayyyyy ... just thought I'd say hi I'm on a server (EU) called sthg Bayle (Antonica?) and currently (idk how) made it to level 20 monk although training skills is confusing me rn

Need to mooch about here a bit and see the things that might help me be able to play EQ easier besides the navigation

I'd best go before I tell you my whole life story 🤭🤣 when I get going I sometimes can't stop 😇

Hugs all round

G x

As the mentioned hubby...welcome :)

These videos will give some insight, though just playing one character lots wont be necessary.

I've gifted you a months access to level 2 so you can make use of the app and see how ace it is :)

you could easily now swap your merc for a silver account character and just essentially ignore it and let it do its thing :)

Hey Welcome to Redguides.

This will certainly make your life easier. A whole lot easier!

Redguides is not about cheating EQ - its about Better quality of life in EQ. You will love it.
Dont be afraid to ask questions.

Just to add, as you dont like spending money, Redcents can be gained by liking posts that give you some benefit, not sure of the numbers, but a few likes possibly daily, and if you post something that people like you get 10 redcents. 50 will get you access to the launcher for a month :)

These link will give a bit more detail

Hi, one small pointer: If I were you, I'd change my profile picture, showing your (or anyone's) toon name is not good :)
Oh why is that?
Sorry I didn't know
😫
Sorry

I bought that cool looking weapon with @shawry hard earned pp with lots money and it turns out it doesn't work anyway 😮‍💨 idk why when I searched level 10-12 weapons it would show me those

Sorry again I'll change my profile photo

Sorry x

Oh why is that?
Sorry I didn't know
😫
Sorry

I bought that cool looking weapon with @shawry hard earned pp with lots money and it turns out it doesn't work anyway 😮‍💨 idk why when I searched level 10-12 weapons it would show me those

Sorry again I'll change my profile photo

Sorry x
i nuked it for you this morning

you could easily now swap your merc for a silver account character and just essentially ignore it and let it do its thing :)

I don't know what that means sorry
Like I make another account and it follows me?
Like a bot?
I defo won't get banned?
Only just well enough for back if I get banned I'll be hell to live with you know lol

I don't know what that means sorry
Like I make another account and it follows me?
Like a bot?
I defo won't get banned?
Only just well enough for back if I get banned I'll be hell to live with you know lol
well let's break some of this down.

MQ is DEFINITELY against dbg term's of service here are some links about that.

Unfortunately, MacroQuest of any flavor is against > DBG's Terms of Service <

DBG's stance on 3rd party apps > here < 3rd party apps include things like MacroQuest and MySEQ

DBG's "What constitutes as cheating" > here <

there is no "defo won't get banned". Please make sure you're really clear on the risks.

*however* many folks play without hassle or issue, but that doesn't mean it is safe or approved.

many of us at RG either do a full group of 6 toons, or run multiple groups

the whole point is for multiboxing automation - silver toons (autogranted for AAs) are almost always better than mercs (tho they would require expansions to go past f2p xpacs)

i nuked it for you this morning

Cheers 🫂

Idk why it's bad but I just know that it is 🤣

I met a lovely druid higher than me today she gave me 30pp for 3 spiderling silks and a lot lot lot of miraculous meals I was very happy

There are some lovely ppl about aren't there? Forgetting the nasty ones who charge 500pp for a weapon I can't use 😫🙄 I can fight with it tho and look hard 🤣🤣 I just end up fighting hand to hand through it with my fist. ... I thought it was a VERY high ratio number o just though they were being generous... silly me 🙄

Cheers 🫂

I met a lovely druid higher than me today she gave me 30pp for 3 spiderling silks and a lot lot lot of miraculous meals I was very happy

There are some lovely ppl about aren't there? Forgetting the nasty ones who charge 500pp for a weapon I can't use 😫🙄 I can fight with it tho and look hard 🤣🤣 I just end up fighting hand to hand through it with my fist. ... I thought it was a VERY high ratio number o just though they were being generous... silly me 🙄
lots of friendly folks still out playing eq in 2023.

posting your toon name on a site for unapproved 3rd party software is almost begging dbg or some loser with nothing better to do, to find you and harass you, or find you and report you

well let's break some of this down.

MQ is DEFINITELY against dbg term's

the whole point is for multiboxing automation - silver toons (autogranted for AAs) are almost always better than mercs (tho they would require expansions to go past f2p xpacs)

Ty so so much

Sorry for being a plank

I tried a char on shawry account and it's maje a lot easier for me but I won't be boxing any time soon I'm after the cool Take Me There action as I get confused when there are many npcs looking the same

🫂🫂🫂

understand completely just wanting to use MQ for navigation. My significant other and I met playing EQ and she can't find anything without me. Way back even when our guild was raiding she had to follow me to the raid locations. easyfind and Nav are awesome just a bit of advice some places you traverse may require invis or invis undead so as a monk you should be able to get potions.

Cheers 🫂

Ok to begin with I would switch to a ranger. LOL I find them easier to play.

And then I would never buy any armor or weapons until much higher level - like 100 and up. There are tons of ways to get armor, weapons and augs thru quests or drops that are free. They just take a little time to research or have that hubby deck you out.

This is a super helpful community so ask any questions you can think of and many of us will chip in with answers!

Welcome

PS Read up on the Red Cent thing. Its one of the best parts of this site and takes very little skill

Question - Hello! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back