• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Hello I'm New here (1 Viewer)

Username232

RedCents
158¢
Howdy everyone how are you doing? I was told about this site helps people with multiple toons box better then they could normally. How would I go about learning all of this information?

welcome! get level 2, watch @Sic 's videos, and ask questions. Its not over night, but in as littlw as a week, your mind will be blown.

PS I say again, ask questions! amazing community, but cant read minds, ask the questions and 99% somebody can and will help.

Howdy everyone how are you doing? I was told about this site helps people with multiple toons box better then they could normally. How would I go about learning all of this information?
howdy, welcome to redguides!

you'd need level 2 access (subscription) to access the redguide's launcher - but you can check out what it is all about >>> RG Playlist on Youtube <<< at this link

Hellooo, welcome to one of the best communities around. so many great folks willing to help out.

some videos to get ya started and make sure to join the discord channel when you have time. great place for instant help.

Welcome to RG! Great folks here and lots of help posts on the boards to get you going. Or you could start sifting through Sic's links up above in his sig.... :D

High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

IRL - Hello I'm New here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back