• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - HEELLLPPP (w/ invis) (1 Viewer)

theGreatGizm0

RedCents
184¢
So I'm running SK/BRD/SHM

And invis is about to drive me over the cliff.

I make all my toons /end, I make my bard /twist off, and I use their individual AAs for invis.

The bard refuses to stop twisting after /twist off and the shaman refuses to stop casting Lynx and other crap, and I confirm BOTH of them have /end.

And it's not consistent at all, it's very "sometimes." And I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm missing.

Is there a better, more reliable way to do this?

So I'm running SK/BRD/SHM

And invis is about to drive me over the cliff.

I make all my toons /end, I make my bard /twist off, and I use their individual AAs for invis.

The bard refuses to stop twisting after /twist off and the shaman refuses to stop casting Lynx and other crap, and I confirm BOTH of them have /end.

And it's not consistent at all, it's very "sometimes." And I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm missing.

Is there a better, more reliable way to do this?
you have to pause your bard as well as turn off twist if you're using something like kissassist.

I have some hotkeys in my hotkey guide > HERE <

Question - HEELLLPPP (w/ invis)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back