• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Hatchery.mac modification? (1 Viewer)

Ninjapickle

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
1,307¢
One issue I run into a LOT with this macro is that the group leader/ae caster location once all of the mobs are pulled to the entrance is closer to the mobs than the SK. In cases where he hasn't gotten full aggro, or there are late adds, the ae caster gets bitch slapped to the loading screen and the entire run is basically lost.
I went through the macro and found where it has the location for the ae caster to go to, which is this:

/squelch /bct ${groupLead} //nav locxyz -40.71 1.89 7.15
/delay 5s
/squelch /bct ${groupLead} //twist 8
/delay 1s
/echo AE Nuke is In!
/delay 1s
/call CASTMODE "${Me.Inventory[8].Name}"
:WaitForMobs

So, I tried moving the caster so that he's never closer to the mobs than the sk, noted the loc, then changed the loc of the first line to match. Sadly, this just led to my caster sitting there doing nothing while the mobs all died. Anyone willing/able to look this over and help me figure out how to move the caster to a safer spot to avoid dying? The ae has a pretty decent range, so the caster should always be able to stay out of melee range and safe it seems to me.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Question - Hatchery.mac modification?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back