• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Happy Thanksgiving RedGuides! <3 From Sic

Sic

curlyboi always win
RedCents
8,280¢
Just wanted to say thank you to RedGuides for the awesome community

<3 @eqmule too

Edited to add: Definitely not leaving people out on purpose - too many people to mention. Everyone here brings value to our community and I appreciate you all

And just as important, grateful for the folks that came before us, that got us where we are.

Last edited:

Redbot

lvl 69 Rouge
RedCents
43,242¢
Thank you @Sic

I'm extremely thankful to everyone who has busted their ass to make this place and the scene as a whole better, sic, eqmule, brainiac, maskoi, swifty, r1pt1de, cwtn, kaen, sl968, maxd, jimbob, ctaylor, darkie, knightly, dannuic, alynel, woobs, plure, exspes, jande, enine, ihc, lamahherder, wired420, denethor, teichou, toadwart, that's just off the top of my head and I know I'm leaving some important folks out, but the point is everyone's bringing something unique to the scene, and despite any squabbles it's a joy for me to play a part. 🦃❤

RedCents
3,213¢
Love the effort you guys put into the site. Grats on the anniversary ! /toast

Specially want to thank the people who put up with me in discord asking some very silly questions.