• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Happy Thanksgiving RedGuides! <3 From Sic (1 Viewer)

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
25,741¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Just wanted to say thank you to RedGuides for the awesome community

<3 @eqmule too

Edited to add: Definitely not leaving people out on purpose - too many people to mention. Everyone here brings value to our community and I appreciate you all

And just as important, grateful for the folks that came before us, that got us where we are.

Last edited:
Thank you @Sic

I'm extremely thankful to everyone who has busted their ass to make this place and the scene as a whole better, sic, eqmule, brainiac, maskoi, swifty, r1pt1de, cwtn, kaen, sl968, maxd, jimbob, ctaylor, darkie, knightly, dannuic, alynel, woobs, plure, exspes, jande, enine, ihc, lamahherder, wired420, denethor, teichou, toadwart, that's just off the top of my head and I know I'm leaving some important folks out, but the point is everyone's bringing something unique to the scene, and despite any squabbles it's a joy for me to play a part. 🦃

Love the effort you guys put into the site. Grats on the anniversary ! /toast

Specially want to thank the people who put up with me in discord asking some very silly questions.

Happy Turkey Day you guys, I am very thankful for all that everyone does to make boxing in EQ fun, and brings a whole new level of fun in the game for me.

Just wanted to say thank you to RedGuides for the awesome community

<3 @eqmule too

Edited to add: Definitely not leaving people out on purpose - too many people to mention. Everyone here brings value to our community and I appreciate you all

And just as important, grateful for the folks that came before us, that got us where we are.

Happy Thanksgiving 2023, RedGuides <3
Found this post back when i first was really into mq, in 2019 (tho i joined for a brief period a couple years earlier)

I am just as grateful for all of you wonderful folks as ever.
From > me < to RG and everyone - happy thanksgiving, I hope you have a great day with friends and fam
from > RG < to everyone; happy thanksgiving, without you all, RG wouldn't be here, thanks <3

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Turkey is still up in the air. We haven't decided if it's getting spatch-cocked and thrown on the Traeger or drowned(deep fried) in peanut oil. Either way it's going to be a fat day! 🦃🦃🦃🦃🥧🥧🥧🥧

Happy That 70S Show GIF by Laff

Happy Thanksgiving all; xp bonus for watching Planes, Trains, and Automobiles as Steve Martin and John Candy could have two-boxed modern raid bosses.

gobble-gobble-happy-thanksgiving-day.gif

Toast - Happy Thanksgiving RedGuides! <3 From Sic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back