• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Groups not assisting (1 Viewer)

Drakaris

RedCents
70¢
Ive had a problem with groups not assisting on my home computer. Just one day they stopped working. they were fine for a bit when i first installed. Now they just stand there and dont do anything. They work just fine if i play them as single groups and assisting within the group but when i try to get them to assist in a raid or just a random tank outside the group they dont do anything.

Im not sure if i accidently turned off some feature that allows for out of group assisting or what happened. its super frustrating though.
If i use a Key to get them to attack they will all assist, but other than that there is no automation of a raid or multiple groups in one area.

Any help or thoughts on this would be appreciated.

would super help if you could mention what tools you using to make them assist? are you using kissassist? rgmercs? muleassist? or cwtn plugins or modbot?

generally if they not assisting, make sure you have meshes for your zone at first, as some of the tools wont assist if the meshes are missing.

Ive had a problem with groups not assisting on my home computer. Just one day they stopped working. they were fine for a bit when i first installed. Now they just stand there and dont do anything. They work just fine if i play them as single groups and assisting within the group but when i try to get them to assist in a raid or just a random tank outside the group they dont do anything.

Im not sure if i accidently turned off some feature that allows for out of group assisting or what happened. its super frustrating though.
If i use a Key to get them to attack they will all assist, but other than that there is no automation of a raid or multiple groups in one area.

Any help or thoughts on this would be appreciated.

I often see this when group roles aren't properly set. Make sure MA is correct
I don’t have this issue on my laptop. I set them up the same. I’ll have to see if that helps . I usually just use a key while targeting the MA /Mac muleassist (player name) and it’s worked fine for me up until a couple months ago. I’m not sure what changed. I’m also not sure what other features would control assisting that I could have possibly messed up.

I don’t have this issue on my laptop. I set them up the same. I’ll have to see if that helps . I usually just use a key while targeting the MA /Mac muleassist (player name) and it’s worked fine for me up until a couple months ago. I’m not sure what changed. I’m also not sure what other features would control assisting that I could have possibly messed up.
Update your mesh and designated group roles, I've made this mistake dozens of times..until i go a-ha! forget to set group roles

Easy way is click on the button that says Launch Mesh Updater on your Launcher. You can manually do it as well by going to the Mesh website.. but.. why? The updater will open a small window that says what you are missing and what has been updated since you last used it. Give it a few minutes and bam you are done.
1677639146238.png

Problem - Groups not assisting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back