• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • The 5th Annual "EverQuest Software Awards" is here! Celebrate your favorite projects and win door prizes 🎁

Problem - Groups not assisting (1 Viewer)

RedCents
70¢
Ive had a problem with groups not assisting on my home computer. Just one day they stopped working. they were fine for a bit when i first installed. Now they just stand there and dont do anything. They work just fine if i play them as single groups and assisting within the group but when i try to get them to assist in a raid or just a random tank outside the group they dont do anything.

Im not sure if i accidently turned off some feature that allows for out of group assisting or what happened. its super frustrating though.
If i use a Key to get them to attack they will all assist, but other than that there is no automation of a raid or multiple groups in one area.

Any help or thoughts on this would be appreciated.

RedCents
70¢
Ive had a problem with groups not assisting on my home computer. Just one day they stopped working. they were fine for a bit when i first installed. Now they just stand there and dont do anything. They work just fine if i play them as single groups and assisting within the group but when i try to get them to assist in a raid or just a random tank outside the group they dont do anything.

Im not sure if i accidently turned off some feature that allows for out of group assisting or what happened. its super frustrating though.
If i use a Key to get them to attack they will all assist, but other than that there is no automation of a raid or multiple groups in one area.

Any help or thoughts on this would be appreciated.

RedCents
70¢
I often see this when group roles aren't properly set. Make sure MA is correct
I don’t have this issue on my laptop. I set them up the same. I’ll have to see if that helps . I usually just use a key while targeting the MA /Mac muleassist (player name) and it’s worked fine for me up until a couple months ago. I’m not sure what changed. I’m also not sure what other features would control assisting that I could have possibly messed up.

RedCents
123¢
I don’t have this issue on my laptop. I set them up the same. I’ll have to see if that helps . I usually just use a key while targeting the MA /Mac muleassist (player name) and it’s worked fine for me up until a couple months ago. I’m not sure what changed. I’m also not sure what other features would control assisting that I could have possibly messed up.
Update your mesh and designated group roles, I've made this mistake dozens of times..until i go a-ha! forget to set group roles

Users who are viewing this thread