• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Group Window Buttons (1 Viewer)

RedCents
50¢
I looked around but didn't see this come up specifically. Is there a way to pull the group window buttons out as a separate hotbar or just put the keys on a normal hotbar? Handy keys (since its a toggle vs having 2 different hotkeys) but being attached to group window doesn't agree with UI layout at all.

I looked around but didn't see this come up specifically. Is there a way to pull the group window buttons out as a separate hotbar or just put the keys on a normal hotbar? Handy keys (since its a toggle vs having 2 different hotkeys) but being attached to group window doesn't agree with UI layout at all.
unfortunately no.

you can edit your mq2targetinfo.ini to work with any custom ui for positional purposes - or default ui, just drag your group window larger

The commands themselves are in Mq2targetinfo.ini You can turn them off by setting these "Show" setting to = 0. You can create other socials to do the similar things.

[Default]
#if PluginVersion ever changes, the ini will as well.
PluginVersion=2.0
#0 is the prefered setting because the file can grow too big with per char settings.
UsePerCharSettings=0

ShowComeToMeButton=1
ShowFollowMeButton=1
ShowMimicMeButton=1
ShowHotButtons=1
ShowDistance=1
ShowExtDistance=1

ComeToMeText=Come To Me
ComeToMeCommand=/bcg //nav id ${Me.ID}
ComeToMeToolTip=/bcg //nav id ${Me.ID}
FollowMeText=Follow Me
FollowMeCommand=/bcg //afollow spawn ${Me.ID}
FollowMeeToolTip=/bcg //afollow spawn ${Me.ID}
DBExpansion=25
MimicMeSayCommand=/bcg //say
MimicMeHailCommand=/bcg //keypress HAIL

Thank you both for the quick reply. when I said "doesnt work" I more of meant I'd prefer those buttons somewhere else than where my group window is. I'll either deal with it or as Szazor suggested make buttons. The toggle feature is damn ice though. may see what i can do.

Hotbuttons may work but dont show the status, as they dont stay depressed, like "follow me" and "mimic me" do.

These 3-6 buttons are awesome. And i too would love to have them unattached from group window.

I would pay some bucks if someone made mq2command_center including these 3 buttons and options of several (up to 5) more rows of 3 hotbuttons to place socials I use to steer my group.

note how i was not greedy (yet) and did not ask for keybind options to bind em to my G15 keyboard :D

Last edited:
Question - Group Window Buttons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back