• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Group targeting question (1 Viewer)

Khrell

RedCents
20¢
I have a group targeting question

So normally you can use /target group2 to target group member #2 in the group. When I try it after installing redguides, it gives me an error of "There are no spawns matching" . What i'm trying to do is not have to re-do a macro every time someone joins the group to heal someone.

I'm manually playing the toons using my warrior to drive the others. I want to create a heal macro button that will target group members 2-6 and cast a spell when i tell the character to do it.

Example

/bct Healer //target (Group member #2)
/bct healer //cast 1(Heal)

I have a group targeting question

So normally you can use /target group2 to target group member #2 in the group. When I try it after installing redguides, it gives me an error of "There are no spawns matching" . What i'm trying to do is not have to re-do a macro every time someone joins the group to heal someone.

I'm manually playing the toons using my warrior to drive the others. I want to create a heal macro button that will target group members 2-6 and cast a spell when i tell the character to do it.

Example

/bct Healer //target (Group member #2)
/bct healer //cast 1(Heal)
you can use something like ${Group.Member[#]}

Member[#]
Accesses #th member of your group; 0 is you, 1 is the first person in the group list, etc.

Last edited:
Question - Group targeting question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back