• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Ground Spawn Macro / Plugin? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
61¢
I am in need of ground spawns throughout various expansions for the evolving shoulders. Is there a macro or plugin that uses the mesh of a zone to go pick them up for you? Thanks in advance.

Sum1

Diehard is a christmas movie
RedCents
2,884¢
None of those work perfectly, though. It helps automate it, but I found that it couldn't be done afk. You had to be there to nudge the macro along quite often.

RedCents
180¢
I think I modified GroundFarm for some TSS items and it worked fine, even zoned for me and grabbed them. I'll do some digging and if I come across it I'll post it here.

Sum1

Diehard is a christmas movie
RedCents
2,884¢
Thanks for the heads up.
It may be worth noting that maybe there are some zones where it'll run fully AFK without issues. That wasn't my experience with the zones I needed, thought. TBM wasn't super friendly for fully afk collections because the meshes didn't always take into account differences between the various zones of the same map.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)