• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Great Black Friday & Cyber Monday Finds? (1 Viewer)

Slickdeals and NewEgg both have a ton of computer deals going, not going to link each thing individually since people have brand preferences.

Tractor Supply has an 8pc cordless Porter Cable power tools set for $199 (absolutely love PC, I’ve converted most of my bench to them from DeWalt and Ryobi).

Flexispot has $100 off adjustable standing desks with electric motors.

REI is also having some killing deals on outdooring gear.

Last edited:
If you like to make cold brew, Amazon has a 1gallon glass dispenser/stainless filter for $28...buy it's also BOGO, or still was yesterday when I looked. I got my 2 on black Friday. So much better than my old method using nutmilk bags that get stuck in the old dispenser I used once full of wet grounds(even with a 5"+ mouth), used to make 1 really strong gallon and water it to a 2gallon dispenser and it's be gone in 6 days, now I can make 1 gallon twice as often and STILL spend half as much time per week lol. Don't have link offhand, but search gallon cold brew coffee and look for a $28 pricetag, should say "get 2 for price of 1" below price in search result.

Alienware 38 Curved Gaming Monitor - AW3821DW​

Picked up a 38" Ultrawide to replace my 8yr old 34" ultrawide for like 720$
33% cybermonday
18% employee coupon
15% rakutan cashback
05% capitalone cashback

So like 1350$ to 720$

IRL - Great Black Friday & Cyber Monday Finds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back