• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Gotta Another Question (1 Viewer)

Brentknox9

RedCents
10¢
Ok, is there any offset or some code that lets you gain experience while your away rom keyboard.. Just asking because, I'd kina like to know :D

Brentknox9 said:
Ok, is there any offset or some code that lets you gain experience while your away rom keyboard.. Just asking because, I'd kina like to know :D

Wow.. you know, in the time you wasted writing this post, you could have searched and found your answer. Look for the hunter.mac... it's the easiest. If you're a bard, look for one people customized for bards... etc. BTW - if you put you're afk and people see you hunting, they're probly gonna notice. Also, you tend to die when you're afk hunting... it's a macro, not a person, so it's not going to know how to handle every situation... like when you get 3 adds... how u going to tell a macro to figure your way back out of the zone and back in? you could use /zone I guess but... umm... yeah.

Just curious if anyone has tried this.

Let's say you are AFK bard in HOH and you put toon -5000 below camp. Can you use superkill in one camp? I don't have superkill working right now or I'd try this. This way you can run around invisible but still be close enough to chant on mobs I would think. They can't target so they just stand there.

Gotta Another Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back