• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Good time to get back into EQ/MQ2? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
30¢
Hey all,

Been away from the game for a while, then made a brief stop over at the new TLP. Getting the itch to give boxing another shot, I never really got the hang of it the first time around. Is now a good time to come back to both live and specifically mq2? I just saw scuttlebutt of banning waves over in another thread that I checked before making this post.

Thanks!

Idk, I think its always a good time. You run the risk if there is a banning wave going on or not. Just try an not to AFK while you play, set up your tools regardless and go explore!

--Taz

Its always a good time to come back, tons of resources to help ya get going.

Its always a risk to use MQ2 or any other 3rd party software, however its worth it

Bring it on! Start with ftp accounts as you work your way up from 1or2 toons to a full group. stay in out of the norm zones and have fun. Welcome back!

shop smart, hunt 6 zones apart!

Question - Good time to get back into EQ/MQ2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back