• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Good time to get back into EQ/MQ2? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
80¢
Hey all,

Been away from the game for a while, then made a brief stop over at the new TLP. Getting the itch to give boxing another shot, I never really got the hang of it the first time around. Is now a good time to come back to both live and specifically mq2? I just saw scuttlebutt of banning waves over in another thread that I checked before making this post.

Thanks!

RedCents
915¢
Idk, I think its always a good time. You run the risk if there is a banning wave going on or not. Just try an not to AFK while you play, set up your tools regardless and go explore!

--Taz

RedCents
1,713¢
Its always a good time to come back, tons of resources to help ya get going.

Its always a risk to use MQ2 or any other 3rd party software, however its worth it

RedCents
396¢
Bring it on! Start with ftp accounts as you work your way up from 1or2 toons to a full group. stay in out of the norm zones and have fun. Welcome back!

shop smart, hunt 6 zones apart!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)