• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tip - Gnome Memorial Mountain

RedCents
411¢
I've noticed that not much info can be found on GMM so ill give some info on what I have found. 1 all are able to zone in DO NOT NEED THE NEW XPAN, 2 it is easier to handle mobs and named than TBL and loot is the same stats, 3 sadly no visables drop here tho. 4 the zone in can be found in dragonscale hills south end of the zone shot in by a cannon, 4 chase loots do drop here. 4 all loot is prestige. 5 everyone starts out non kos to all most all mobs beware of the wereorc's tho they change at night and are kos along with the worgs which are always kos.6 the new merc gear can drop off anything. 7 all named drop multiple loot. as I discover more ill add to this hope it helps.

RedCents
7,671¢
The group mission "The Darkness Howls" is very doable for a boxer, with the mobs inside the mission easier then the ones in the static zone. There are a couple of threads (and a macro to do the mission) about it. But the main thing that makes it attractive is the end chest always has 3 pieces of loot.

There is a single named that has a chance of spawning (with a nice AC aug)

Just to add to your info.

----------------------

Worgs can see invis

Not all of the robots are on the same faction, nor are they all social to each other. For example the Phers for Breaker are not social to the robots around it.

You can also collect augments for slot 18 , 19 as drop items. Not logged in but I believe they were "Whispering midnight" something something...

Last edited:
RedCents
402¢
Okay, I'll add to it as well.

Doing the Darkness Howls task is pretty easy if you have either a bard, enchanter or FD puller. I imagine that for a well aa'd and well geared group it might even be easy without that (ie. well geared and aa'd SK plus great cleric ini) but I'm still the crappiest boxer on emarr so even with my nicely geared war I can still wipe if pulling 7 mobs and missing an ae mez. But, if you've got Lesson of the Devoted, you can time it so that you can hit lesson just as you start the last section of the quest (the canyon bit where the named can spawn), clear every single orc, finish the quest and get the 20AA for the task win. Then, /bcga //taskquit as soon as you've looted (don't do this BEFORE the chest is looted cause you can't loot anything after the task is dropped), then as soon as you pop back into the static zone, request "ironing out the legion" (/say stop to belira) and zone in and kill the orc mobs again. The first lot from Darkness Howls spawn in Ironing out the legion, and the canyon orcs spawn too. Reason for ME to do this is because they mobs hit like girls, and I can pull 4 at a time easily and the war can tank. If I pull 8 at a time I have to mez, but in either case, they are more or less the same exp as the static mobs but with less dps.

After you've finished pulling the orcs with lesson running, just go and do the Ironing out the Legion task. Worth doing, because I have never seen the tank face item, or defence ring, or green earring, from the Darkness Howls chest. Might just be shitty luck, but who knows. It's not as easy as Darkness Howls, but quite doable.

RedCents
945¢
finish the quest and get the 20AA for the task win
Getting 2AA for my completion.

because I have never seen the tank face item, or defence ring, or green earring, from the Darkness Howls chest.
Seen the defence ring from the named, never in the chest

Darkness Howls.

You can box this mission without any crowd control.
SK tank
2 healers cleric+shaman
3 dps
All 110 and being doing it this way to get their AA's.

0. Activate lessons
1. Pull the first 6 by targeting one standing near the gear, 6 will aggro
2. Run behind the 2 standing to your left, target the 2 standing at the gear, 4 pull
3. Have your group wait at entrance to the tunnel, invis SK run into the tunnel to the lefthand split, now begin aggroing all the mobs going in clockwise direction. +- 18 mobs, run back to your group use deflection / scrounge skin and just beat down them down.
4. Aggro the 2 standing short distance from gear , pull them to where the climbers path up the mountain
5. Wait for the climbers killing them as they come in. 9 mobs
6. On last climber run down the mountain to where the pipe ones spawn, tank them all at once directly underneath where they spawn, 11 mobs
7. Run to past the platform where the next set paths up the walkway, kill them as they path in. 9 mobs
8. Drop mission, run to the orc tunnels while waiting to be kicked and kill howlers
9. If you get a named and want the loot don't do 8 until you killed it and looted.
Time 18mins

Repeat mission, you have time to do 1-3 before lesson fades
Complete mission, open chest, you do not want to go stir crazy doing this over and over again.

Danger Zone mission (need progression ?) Leadbetter
Basically if you could Darkness howls as above you can do this one.
1. Aggro main boss (use something light, use a debuff)
2. Mobs will spawn 2 at a time, kill them, loot the metal
3. Hand metal to the engineers standing next to the broken ballistas
4. Once enough metal is handed in ballista is repaired (will have 2 wheels)
5. If you have 2 repaired say "fire" to each engineer
6. Boss will come down, burn on it. Usually get it to 60% before it flies up again. When boss flies up back the toons off (kissassist: /backoff), other scripts probably has ways to do this also.
7. Say "fire" to both engineers again
8. Boss will come down again
9. Kill it
10 Open chest. enjoy 3 loots

Time under 10mins

RedCents
131¢
If doing Ironing out the Legion here are a few tips. During stage 1 make sure you kill the named last including any bugged mobs that don't add unless you dps them all first. If you get extra security guards during that stage just camp toons and come back to get them to despawn otherwise they will jump you during the next stage or while half of your toons are stuck on the elevator and ruin your day. You can tell if any are up by the remote in say. The stage after that just requires a little dps to kill fast enough. I focus on charmers first and use pet aa on them. Burn your discs here since named at end is a joke.

RedCents
131¢
For Darkness howls if you want xp only you can go all the way to the chest spawn and if you don't open it you get no lockout. Drop on each toon and restart. Mission leader will not be able to kick toons at this point just end mission on each toon. This means you can even kill the named if he spawns and get the Aug or whatever drops. Just no chest loot if you want instant repeat. Prob works on Ironing out the Legion too but Darkness is far better for xp and easy named farming.

Last edited:
RedCents
7,671¢
1565044283789.png

You can hit 5 named from this camp in the static zone, depending on how crowded the zone is of course.

The Master Mechanic has the one spawn right in front of you that paths (the rest are static), and will assist with any robot you happen to be defending if you are too far out of the dip. The wall is slanted though, so you can back your casters up it... and to the west it slopes easier if you need to go even higher.

From there I generally go down the mountain to the zone in area and go in to pull the farthest Breaker PHer, so I can pull all three at once up to the camp. If your faction is bad enough the Phers will proximity aggro if you get with in say 20-25'. (the other robots are not social to the named of PHers)

After that, if you go up the mountain to the upper PHer for "A Non-Standard Diviation" you will also be in the area where "Repair for Pieces" spawns. Pull how ever much you are comfortable with, and vault yourself down to the camp for mass murder.

After that, pull the 2 Phers on the same level as camp for "A non Standard Diviation". Again, I usually run into the tunnel to the back one, and pick up the front one on the way out. These Phers are not social with the other robots around it so you can single them out.

After that you can go for the Tatters PHers.

Once you finish those off, you should have respawned the first pull.

This is NOT a camp you can do on autopull or afk, the Nav pathing/ mob pathing will get you dead. It will how ever enable you to gear up faster after exhausting the above mission (when you keep getting rots) I have been doing this camp for a few weeks now trying to get defense rings... and have been getting caster augs off of Breaker more often then rings =X On the other hand my army is full up on shoulders, back, waist, charm, and range slots while handing out weapons in general.

Last edited:
RedCents
163¢
thats a solid little route. did the area by the howlers where the name spawns in Dhowls.. 1 named in like 3 hours was rough..

and i only went there because i saw a group wipe 3 times on the named was funny.. idk why but it was

RedCents
402¢
For Darkness howls if you want xp only you can go all the way to the chest spawn and if you don't open it you get no lockout. Drop on each toon and restart. Mission leader will not be able to kick toons at this point just end mission on each toon. This means you can even kill the named if he spawns and get the Aug or whatever drops. Just no chest loot if you want instant repeat. Prob works on Ironing out the Legion too but Darkness is far better for xp and easy named farming.
Omg how can you get to the chest and then quit? Don't you want to know what's in the chest? (eye twitches) IT COULD BE SOMETHING AWESOME

RedCents
190¢
I was convinced that chase loots do not drop in the task because I've run it a ton of times and never seen anything other than collectibles and the occasional stone of tranquility drop. I figured the named loot and chest loot is all it's good for. However, @william12 would definitely know much better than me.

RedCents
651¢
I was convinced that chase loots do not drop in the task because I've run it a ton of times and never seen anything other than collectibles and the occasional stone of tranquility drop. I figured the named loot and chest loot is all it's good for. However, @william12 would definitely know much better than me.
Like i said in non instances its like 1/5555 but in instances its like 1/50000

EOK chase loot also drops inside the instance btw it also drops in GMM non instance.

Last edited:
RedCents
105¢
Okay, I'll add to it as well.

Doing the Darkness Howls task is pretty easy if you have either a bard, enchanter or FD puller. I imagine that for a well aa'd and well geared group it might even be easy without that (ie. well geared and aa'd SK plus great cleric ini) but I'm still the crappiest boxer on emarr so even with my nicely geared war I can still wipe if pulling 7 mobs and missing an ae mez. But, if you've got Lesson of the Devoted, you can time it so that you can hit lesson just as you start the last section of the quest (the canyon bit where the named can spawn), clear every single orc, finish the quest and get the 20AA for the task win. Then, /bcga //taskquit as soon as you've looted (don't do this BEFORE the chest is looted cause you can't loot anything after the task is dropped), then as soon as you pop back into the static zone, request "ironing out the legion" (/say stop to belira) and zone in and kill the orc mobs again. The first lot from Darkness Howls spawn in Ironing out the legion, and the canyon orcs spawn too. Reason for ME to do this is because they mobs hit like girls, and I can pull 4 at a time easily and the war can tank. If I pull 8 at a time I have to mez, but in either case, they are more or less the same exp as the static mobs but with less dps.

After you've finished pulling the orcs with lesson running, just go and do the Ironing out the Legion task. Worth doing, because I have never seen the tank face item, or defence ring, or green earring, from the Darkness Howls chest. Might just be shitty luck, but who knows. It's not as easy as Darkness Howls, but quite doable.
If you are talking about Blushing Eclipse I've seen that from Darkness Howls.

RedCents
293¢
If you are talking about Blushing Eclipse I've seen that from Darkness Howls.
I think he is referring to the the Howling Mask. (https://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=160606). I have run these an insane amount of times, Howling Mask, Piecemeal Stud, Steel Banded Collar, Average Cloak, Hidden Secrets in a bottle, and Bloodmoon Fetish I have only ever seen in the second chest vs. counterpart objects in the first. Never seen the Moon's Radiance Belt in either mission as of yet. I guess one good thing is that all my characters have great luck on their items and are max on tribute.

RedCents
945¢
Never seen the Moon's Radiance Belt in either mission as of yet. I guess one good thing is that all my characters have great luck on their items and are max on tribute.
Had a Moon's Radiance earlier, first time ever for me. 2nd mission.

The tribute is nice but there are junk items that makes me wonder why would they waste time creating it.
Free Love and Cycles Pendant comes to mind. Had 2x Free love in the chest. Felt cheated

RedCents
446¢
I've noticed that not much info can be found on GMM so ill give some info on what I have found.
{I wrote this while i was tired if something is unclear or random just ask. The point I'm making is this mission is doable, filled with loot, and it can be done with minimal risk.} I want to point out real quick what I don't think anyone has said. The GMM loot is rated in TBL as Tier 4 having higher stats that the t3 trade skill. I only do The Darkness Howls atm, because I have not had anyone to run me threw the others. I was lucky enough to have an uber monk run me threw it the first time the darkness howls. The good thing about tdh is once you have it figured out, even if everything goes wrong you can stay alive. At some point, your going to get unintended add, but with a few extra steps, you can lower the number and reduce the chance of it happening. It can be done with a minimal group. If a bard, mage, and cleric can do it then by no means do you need a high powered tank. Mage and Beastlord pets can tank(not sure about necro). I use water most of the time (that's how weak these mobs are) and now I can do 6 mobs if I have to with Frenzied Burnout and Companion's Fortification. If you have a player tank with good gear, by all means, pull everything in one go but if a group is not full and the tank/pet is lacking.. There are some things to look out for and some ways to make it easier on pet tanks and under-geared players. Things can go wrong during this Group mission. Pulling is weird in this zone. The distance to body pull seems random, but using this method in key spots seems to cut down on the chance of argoing everything (body pulling at the mouth of the tunnel and can get you singles and doubles without calm). Mobs can dot snare and slow, so you need to place your group carefully so that you have room to fade but close enough to heal(the dot and snare are what will kill puller). Sence you can get adds for what seems like no dam reason. I suggest playing it safe. If you have calm use it. If you can get a single then take the opportunity. This is because "Things can go wrong during this Group mission" and "Pulling is weird ". I have pulled a single or a double from stages 2-4(without calm, using a song or aa), got them all the way back to the group, started fighting and all of a sudden I start getting adds. They will just start joining 1 after another for no reason, wolfs and even had bots join. For this reason, I have found that pulling 3 to 4 ( as you can handle) while the mobs pathing to there spot can make life easier for stages 2-4. After stage 1 follow the wall while looking up and to your left and you will see a line of them on the path. Find the end of the line and grab at least 3 mobs( as you can handle). It will give you some wiggle room when you start pulling from that overhang. At this spot you can only cast on mobs threw the gate, so you have to stand right in fount of it. Use the key to Cycle threw npc to target and calm 2 or 3, then use a ranged attack or spell to pull. (If you body pull you will most likely get snare, dotted, and not be able to make it back to the group.) NOW! Get out of their line of sight, I jump off the cliff. They seem to dot and snare the most. So the group needs to be close. Stage 3, if you look at the tunnel mobs will be droping from the wall behind and to the left. There is a little more than ten that will spawn so I kind of eyeball it and wait for last 3 or 4( as you can handle) and run in behind them. On stage 4 put the group on the back of that slender platform asap. Looking at the cave the mobs will be pathing in from the right. You will need to run to them as they path toward you and pull to the group. For some reason line of sight is crapy so you may have to run up and hit them. Chain pull till you get as many as you can handle. Then you should be able to body pull like 1 or 2 mobs at a time. The reasoning for all of this is that if you get to the mobs while pathing you can cut 10 mobs down to 6 or 7, now calm 2 or 3 and end up pulling 3 to 4. I think i said that right. The last stage is not that hard but you can still get random ass adds. You can pick out the quest mob by using calm and other abilities, then invis to the next to cut down on time, but you 'can get adds for what seems like no dam reason', so "If you have calm use it. If you can get a single then take the opportunity". As a note, i was on the last stage and only needed 1 more quest mob. I was lucky I took the time to pull 2 singles trash mobs before pulling quest mob. Got him all the way back to the group then end up getting 5 adds from what seemed like 2 directions.. It really is worth doing over and over for players that need gear exp and that are working on luck. Bouns. The mission drops enough items to get luck in like 10 or so slots for every toon. Here are is a quick list of clicky effects, pet focus, chest loot, and named loot you can get on this group mission that requires no progression.
Enhanced Minion XXI
Click Effect: Geomantra XIX Casting Time: 0.5s Recast Delay: 3m Recast Type: 24
7: Absorb Spell Damage: 30%, Total: 13250
9: Decrease Current Mana by 34 per tick
10: Decrease Current Endurance by 34 per tic
Click Effect: Form of Endurance XXII Casting Time: 0.5s
5: Increase Max HP by 2000
Click Effect: Soothing Breath XVII Casting Time: 0s
8: Increase Current Mana by 100 per tick
10: Increase Current HP by 100 per tick
Click Effect: Might of Stone XI Casting Time: 0.5s
5: Increase ATK by 120
Click Effect: Myrmidon's Skill X Casting Time: 0s
6: Increase Chance to Dodge by 18%
Click Effect: Knowledge of the Past XX Casting Time: 0s
8: Increase Current Mana by 102 per tick
10: Increase Current HP by 98 per tick
Click Effect: Prismatic Ward XVIII (Must be RNG) Casting Time: 0.5s
1: Increase All Resists by 90
10: Increase AC by 471
Click Effect: Illusionary Spikes XX Casting Time: 0.5s
2: Increase Damage Shield by 140
Click Effect: Expanding Mind XVIII Casting Time: 0s
4: Increase Max Mana by 1700
chest drop[/COLOR]
Named spawn Grash, Bloodmoon Growler(he is untrackable)

FYI i happen to find these aug are type 18 19 that will fit in evolving items. They seem to drop off of trash mobs in static gmm
Weeping Heaven Qua
Weeping Heaven Dire
Weeping Heaven Baraea

Last edited:
RedCents
411¢
excellent additions and such you guy's have done one hell of a job thank you all very much

RedCents
7,014¢
@Dobber123 the multicolor text is super f'n distracting, dude.... not to mention the fact that the white test shows as a blank space to anyone not using the right theme here. Baby jesus weeps at your decisions lol

RedCents
446¢
@Dobber123 the multicolor text is super f'n distracting, dude.... not to mention the fact that the white test shows as a blank space to anyone not using the right theme here. Baby jesus weeps at your decisions lol
I was using it to help me keep up with what I was saying, but if that's the case it is easy for me to just change the color when I'm done. Its a little difficult to keep the order of those stages for some reason and there were 2 types of tips I was trying to keep up with. It let me see very quickly what I had said about each one. Should have broken it into paragraphs.

RedCents
7,014¢
I was using it to help me keep up with what I was saying, but if that's the case it is easy for me to just change the color when I'm done. Its a little difficult to keep the order of those stages for some reason and there were 2 types of tips I was trying to keep up with. It let me see very quickly what I had said about each one. Should have broken it into paragraphs.
Don’t listen to me ... lol ... I was being ornery.