• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Gift a lvl 2 access?? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
25¢
Anyone willing to help me out with lvl 2 access? Money is a little tight atm with this pandemic But EQ is keeping me sane! but man i miss Redguides eq just isnt the same without it. I promise to Return the Favor! TY to anyone that is willing to help out!
Good luck on your adventures!

EDIT: Thanks guys for the REDCENTS i earned enough for lvl 2 access!

Last edited:
Anyone willing to help me out with lvl 2 access? Money is a little tight atm with this pandemic But EQ is keeping me sane! but man i miss Redguides eq just isnt the same without it. I promise to Return the Favor! TY to anyone that is willing to help out!
Good luck on your adventures!
howdy @holllywoooood !

Why don't you hit us with a cool eq story - or a guide on one of the current anniversary quests or something else "for the community" - participating is a great way to earn red-cents and that goes a long way into gett your lvl 2

For sure!
I just returned to playing on Ragefire again. I quit back at the end of the Velious era due to some major Life changes at the time. I havent been back long but i have found out that you can easily do those Gnome Races if your a returning player. People seem to buy the Prize pieces you get for pretty decent price! so if you are trying to return to the game during this "Stay at Home" time thats a good way to make some quick plat! Also if you Run the whole time you can easily get to runs in during the Hour to get 2 prizes total each race.

If you have tips or tricks, those posts earn more redcents. The more generally useful or interesting, the better. Try to give the post a title that is clear too. Stuff like:
  • New places or strats to PL. Using fellowships for xp boost, list of undead only camps (no running mobs), why ranger headshot is OP at certain levels, stuff like that.
  • Clever things to do with your free heroics
  • Class guides or group synergy discussions that help people fine tune their ini or macros. Usually these need something new, like a raider's strat or new "burn" order.
Some more advanced ones that level 2 people could work on:
  • Updated master macro list. We have an older one, but there are a lot of new or rebuilt macros that you just have to find in the forums/search to know about.
  • DPS reports that compare various KA ini files, IHC, Chat's plugins, core, modbot ect...
  • Better ways to setup a chainpull group.

Request - Gift a lvl 2 access??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back