• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - GH (1 Viewer)

RedCents
4,556¢
Hey all,
I seen posted at one point (inside another thread, cannot find that thread now) how to create a cfg (i believe) that would move your character forward a certain distance one they zone into the guild hall.

anyone able to explain this to me or maybe post one?

was > this < thread

this is what i use

you create a guildhalllrg_int.cfg (ensure its not .cfg.txt) in your release folder.
also double check that you have guild hall lrg _ int --- 3 L's hall lrg
INI:
/multiline ; /docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName} mode 0; /keypress FORWARD hold; /timed 15 /keypress FORWARD; /timed 30 /nav loc 15 -393 -24;

Last edited:
was > this < thread

this is what i use

you create a guildhalllrg_int.cfg (ensure its not .cfg.txt) in your release folder.
INI:
/multiline ; /keypress FORWARD hold; /timed 15 /keypress FORWARD; /timed 30 /nav loc 15 -393 -24
Sweet, Thx Sic.

Ill do that while the patch is going on. (I had thought it was you that responded on other post but wasnt sure) at that point i hadnt had much issues, now its like constantly having to zone back into GH lol

was > this < thread

this is what i use

INI:
/multiline ; /keypress FORWARD hold; /timed 15 /keypress FORWARD; /timed 30 /nav loc 15 -393 -24
Would that be in the redguides release or the eq folder (im guessing RGs)

was > this < thread

this is what i use

INI:

I added this when i saw your original post on it, love it, that way when im waiting for 2min+ to zone into GH, i can run and take a bio break, come back, and my toons are enjoying a dip in the GH regen pool :)

I only have this issue when I issue a come to me command from inside the PGH. If i use follow me it does not occur. I prefer to just do everything movement wise on my mage. My toons will sit at the spawn in location then get CoH. If this isnt a thing for you then you need to go into the mq2nav gui settings and deselect click doors but this may cause an issue if you are going through an area where you need to open alot of doors.

Question - GH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back