• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Getting weird error when trying to patch (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,086¢
Error: Unable to download SocketError:Host Not Found (11001 - 205.185.208.88 - http://eq.patch.daybreakgames.com/patch/sha/eq/eq.sha.zs/3d/9f8/aee5e028deee4986d75f782928453d5d19f

Almost 100% positive this not a MQ2 or VV issue, but I get this error when trying to patch Test server from the launch pad. Anyone else having this issue or know of how to avoid it? It started last night and just figured it was due to patch going on or something along those e lines. Figured would post here cause this is the most tech savvy people I associate with lol.

Error: Unable to download SocketError:Host Not Found (11001 - 205.185.208.88 - http://eq.patch.daybreakgames.com/patch/sha/eq/eq.sha.zs/3d/9f8/aee5e028deee4986d75f782928453d5d19f

Almost 100% positive this not a MQ2 or VV issue, but I get this error when trying to patch Test server from the launch pad. Anyone else having this issue or know of how to avoid it? It started last night and just figured it was due to patch going on or something along those e lines. Figured would post here cause this is the most tech savvy people I associate with lol.
Dreamweaver says its a provider issue

1605139483706.png

They get that error every 2 years if you do a research on google. It is ALL Daybreak games. I dont see how it can take so many times for something who is bugged every 2 years....

Some players report one or two computers seem to have no issue while another computer they have gets the error. It seems to me its only on newly installed or re installs that it is happening on....oh and test

Basically if you need to patch your skewered. If you unistalled and are trying to reinstall same thing. New accounts - same thing.

However it seems if your all patched up the you can get into the game and play.

Problem - Getting weird error when trying to patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back