• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Genbot Macro (1 Viewer)

FunWithUs

RedCents
I was looking over the Genbot Macro on the MQ2 website, and tested it.. There are a few problems with it that I am unable to figure out how to fix.

1) It seems that no matter how I start the command to make it work, I can't stop the bot from taking orders from anyone that gives them.

2) I have been unable to get IRC commands to work in any way.

Does anyone have a working version of the Genbot Macro that works at least as well as the Pre-TLO Fix version?

I use the genbot macro and haven't had any problems with it taking commands from others. I've accidently tried to give it commands before thinking I was on the master and have absolutely nothing happen. I'm using v13.3.5. The first one posted, not the fix that someone posted later on. The only problem I experience is that randomly the macro will stop running.

I know nothing about macros, so I can't help with any technical problems, sorry
:(

Edit: Oh yeah, I had it working in IRC too, but not consistently. Plus I didn't like the fact that the IRC chat was only in my MQ window and I couldn't resize the font. I just use it in a passworded chat channel.

I guess I should just remove the TLO Fix the implimented a little while ago and use the old one. Though I would have liked to use MQ2 without having to fix that.

Thanks though.

Here is an older version that i have used. that is updated with the TLO fixes..
it has been updated and is the most reliable one that i have found...

Edit: For those that dont know how to use genbot. there is a text file in it.(think called botdoc{or somthing along that})

/macro genbot mastername

you can add more than one master as /mac genbot master1 master2 etc....

genbot is not a noob macro. its built for people that know what there doing with macros. so please dont post questions about how to run it. w/o reading the fourms that someone link and reading the txt files..

Genbot Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back