• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Freezing/Lag upon start KA and camping (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
Hi all, I know I just posted but this is a separate issue. Recently I jumped from 6 boxing to 18 and the main issues I'm having are when I start my /mac kissassist assist command and when I camp out all of my toons.
The screen will freeze from anywhere between 3-5+ minutes before it unlocks and finishes its starting macro or camping out. I've got the MQ2Eqwire plugin going and I've reduced graphics settings across the board for all my boxes.

Is there any other setting I can possibly change to smooth this out? From visiting performance threads I have also gone to the eqclient ini and adjusted to this: CPUAffinity0=-17

Hoping this is not all on my computer as it is kinda old now, but here it is below.

I'm not too good with tech talk but here is what my operating System: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 -3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60GHz,
Installed Memory 16GB
64 Bit Operating System

Problem - Freezing/Lag upon start KA and camping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back