• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Free MQ2 Options? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
245¢
Hiya,

I'm new here, mostly just looking around but I'm curious. Are there any available free options for MQ2 out there? I've seen MMOBugs but I don't feel very safe using that with the amount of full on cheats and active hacks there are. As a broke college student, I can't really afford to get Very Vanilla for a good while until I get next semester and textbooks paid off. As it is I can barely afford to keep my EQ sub going lol. If there aren't any options that's fine, I'm mostly just looking for ways I can get my boxing way smoother rather than manually with WinEQ2

Best Regards,
Falant =)

Inkie

RedCents
3,852¢
I gifted you a free 1 month trial.

If you play on live, I would recommend you use the "MQNext" version when you get to the installer, it will eventually be the standard

There is a process where other members can "Redcent" posts / guides that you list and you can use those redcents to pay for your level 2 sub.

Happy Hunting

RedCents
3,528¢
Hiya,

I'm new here, mostly just looking around but I'm curious. Are there any available free options for MQ2 out there? I've seen MMOBugs but I don't feel very safe using that with the amount of full on cheats and active hacks there are. As a broke college student, I can't really afford to get Very Vanilla for a good while until I get next semester and textbooks paid off. As it is I can barely afford to keep my EQ sub going lol. If there aren't any options that's fine, I'm mostly just looking for ways I can get my boxing way smoother rather than manually with WinEQ2

Best Regards,
Falant =)
several pointers here
1)be active on forums, comment, offer your advice, your game knowledge, be helpful and people will redcent you. each time one does its 10 redcent. you can use redcent to purchase your sub. see rules and more info here

2)use Kissassist or muleassist or rgmercs. all 3 are free use with VV (level 2 access).
Kissassist-requires INI but allows for massive customization of character.
Muleassist- has a UI that helps build the INI like Kissassist
Rgmerc-out of the box prebuilt and setup. you just turn it on and go

3)talk on here, ask advice and help. this is a great community and we all love to help each other, we can give you advice to help your boxing days become easy

4)once you can afford a little, check out CWTN Plugins
check out what he has and make sure to watch the Vids that Sic did for eacy

RedCents
245¢
several pointers here
1)be active on forums, comment, offer your advice, your game knowledge, be helpful and people will redcent you. each time one does its 10 redcent. you can use redcent to purchase your sub. see rules and more info here

2)use Kissassist or muleassist or rgmercs. all 3 are free use with VV (level 2 access).
Kissassist-requires INI but allows for massive customization of character.
Muleassist- has a UI that helps build the INI like Kissassist
Rgmerc-out of the box prebuilt and setup. you just turn it on and go

3)talk on here, ask advice and help. this is a great community and we all love to help each other, we can give you advice to help your boxing days become easy

4)once you can afford a little, check out CWTN Plugins
check out what he has and make sure to watch the Vids that Sic did for eacy
Awesome, that's actually incredibly helpful =) Currently I'm running one subbed 115 SK, and then manually boxing a 110 Bard and Cleric. I think the goal is that with a full 6 box grinding/farming in TBL,etc. I'll eventually have the plat/krono to get expac tickets for all of em and then the ball's really gonna be rolling =) I'm not sure what the other 3 toons are gonna be but I'll likely make another thread for that just cause I wanna get some advice on that without changing topics here.

RedCents
3,528¢
Awesome, that's actually incredibly helpful =) Currently I'm running one subbed 115 SK, and then manually boxing a 110 Bard and Cleric. I think the goal is that with a full 6 box grinding/farming in TBL,etc. I'll eventually have the plat/krono to get expac tickets for all of em and then the ball's really gonna be rolling =) I'm not sure what the other 3 toons are gonna be but I'll likely make another thread for that just cause I wanna get some advice on that without changing topics here.
for your cleric the mq2heals is great to make it heal heal heal heal heal and rez

for bard as i said above there are some really good bard inis in the library

as for what else to play thats up to you, i use every class except monks and have fun with every group make up

big dps u would add bst and 2x zerkers. and thats great for just prim dps
one of my most fun groups is tank/heal/bard/druid/mage/mage(or sub in wizard) not super super dps but decent and alot of fun

RedCents
245¢
Would you recommend using RGMercs for leveling them up till about 85 and then switching to kissassist? I'm gonna be honest I don't have the patience to make a new ini update for 85+ levels straight lol

RedCents
62¢
I gifted you a free 1 month trial.

If you play on live, I would recommend you use the "MQNext" version when you get to the installer, it will eventually be the standard

There is a process where other members can "Redcent" posts / guides that you list and you can use those redcents to pay for your level 2 sub.

Happy Hunting

Totally off topic, but it is awesome to see Inkie out here over years of forum history hooking people up with level 2 access.

I've been testing the waters a bit myself with MQ2, RG, etc. (Read: Googling a lot), and I just keep finding forum posts with Inkie giving the people what they want.

Sic

"punch, stab, slice, eye gouge, kick, slap" - hdex
RedCents
25,402¢
I watched the videos, but its not clear. Do you run the Kissassit on each toon? do you/should you use the Muleassist at the same ttime? Or would that cause issues?
please don't post and then PM me the exact same question. :( now i'm answering you twice, in two places.

you can only run 1 macro at a time, so pick whichever suites your needs the best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)