• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Follow me? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
286¢
Can someone tell me why my Follow Me button gets bugged all the time? When I press it all my toons will follow me but a lot of the times when I press it again so they stop they all get bugged and will not unfollow till I camp them out...
Am I doing something wrong? Please help thanks

RedCents
392¢
not a program person.. /followme is a hard command.. they follow you, no care given. I asked what you wanted to do, because chase and come to me is better.. /afollow will alot of times stick.. it does what you asked it, no shit given =-(

all the tools support chase mode.. quick and clean,, come to me is another clean supported command,.. the follow (/afollow), at least on live is super devalued imo

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
23,362¢
I've not seen "afollow just get stuck"

but i would make sure that you're not having issues with whatever you're using for broadcasting - eqbc or dannet

if your toons aren't getting commands, then they won't do the things you're telling them to.

to piggyback on durango. most tools have a "chase" style functionality which is going to be much better than follow me in almost all scenarios.

look at my "how i move my toons" video in my signature

RedCents
329¢
You may want do try the lua „Chase me“. For me it works great and I use it exclusively to control my teams movement. Special in narrow dungeons it is much better, as it controls also the z-level and I dont‘t remember that a char got stuck behind a rock or any other kind of obstacles.

Users who are viewing this thread