• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Follow me? (1 Viewer)

flowerbased

RedCents
276¢
Can someone tell me why my Follow Me button gets bugged all the time? When I press it all my toons will follow me but a lot of the times when I press it again so they stop they all get bugged and will not unfollow till I camp them out...
Am I doing something wrong? Please help thanks

they are following you from what you say.. alot of times they arnt.. working as intended
"face palm" they follow me yes but if you can read I stated "I want them to not follow me when I press it again" The following part works yes but they wont "Unfollow me" I dont know how else to explain this to you for you to understand sorry

not a program person.. /followme is a hard command.. they follow you, no care given. I asked what you wanted to do, because chase and come to me is better.. /afollow will alot of times stick.. it does what you asked it, no shit given =-(

all the tools support chase mode.. quick and clean,, come to me is another clean supported command,.. the follow (/afollow), at least on live is super devalued imo

I've not seen "afollow just get stuck"

but i would make sure that you're not having issues with whatever you're using for broadcasting - eqbc or dannet

if your toons aren't getting commands, then they won't do the things you're telling them to.

to piggyback on durango. most tools have a "chase" style functionality which is going to be much better than follow me in almost all scenarios.

look at my "how i move my toons" video in my signature

You may want do try the Lua „Chase me“. For me it works great and I use it exclusively to control my teams movement. Special in narrow dungeons it is much better, as it controls also the z-level and I dont‘t remember that a char got stuck behind a rock or any other kind of obstacles.

Problem - Follow me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back