• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - Find all characters on an account. (1 Viewer)

Maskoi

old and salty
RedCents
81,436¢
I have so many toons over 18 accounts and 15 years of Everquest I lose or forget them all the time.
Here is how I find them.

Go to your Everquest folder.
Look for a file with your account name AccountName_characters.ini e.g. Myeqaccount_characters.ini
Open this file in notepad
All your characters and the servers they are on are listed there.
Rich (BB code):
[Characters]
Character0=Rapidheals,vox
Character0=Rapidstabs,erollisi

it might not go beyond the default 8 slots. the extra 4 you bought? to expand the number of toons you could have on that account?

I don't want to pay a krono to find out I activated the wrong account. OR worse yet do that 3x in a row before I found the class I needed

You and me both Razkle....Im up to 15 accounts....but only really 6 of them have anything worthwhile on it.

I have somewhere around 125 accounts at this point, it really is an illness! Luckily MOST have 1 toon on them, but some have 8x 105s on them cause I am certifiable!

So if I have an old account that has not been activated for a long time the toon won't show up when I log into that server until I activate with krono?

I don't want to pay a krono to find out I activated the wrong account. OR worse yet do that 3x in a row before I found the class I needed

You can use autologin to login all the acounts, just leave the name blank and it will stop at the character select. Figure out what you have on each login.

Yes, its not a problem anywhere but TLP, -3 Krono to add 2 toons to my last team, could have been worse I guess. Wish eqplayers was still a thing.

This doesn't seem to work if you have switched PC's. For example, I am currently using a new PC, with new installs. All of the toons I have used on this PC show up, but only them. None of the ones going back to 99 are there and I have no idea what servers many of them might be on. I too wish EQPlayers was still active.

Guide - Find all characters on an account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back