• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - fellowship vitality problem (1 Viewer)

Kelset

RedCents
72¢
Hi all,

I have a question about fellowship vitality and i think i'm getting bugged somehow.

I have 8 chars in my fellowship, a 120, and then assorted chars that all recently hit 110 (all FTP) and a FTP cleric who is only 86. All toons are sharing in the fellowship, however the cleric who is just sitting in the guild lobby will not gain vitality. I have tried toggling it off/on, creating a new fellowship and nada he sits at 0 for both AA and regular vitality.

I haven't had any luck searching and finding a solution for this, is there one?

Thanks!

I read through this thread

A couple things I read you could try is trying with him logged off or having him die might reset it? One thing I thought if is maybe take the cleric and get him a little bit of exp somewhere, 5-10 kills with the group and see if it just resets it, park him back and see if it starts to build.

interesting, i didn't realize that, let me try disabling xp sharing on the 120 at first and see if that helps, if not i can boot him out for a time

Also thank you!

Problem - fellowship vitality problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back